• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Shrimperzone Christmas Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cricko

We are having a Christmas Raffle in aid of the Zone to help with the costs of running it and to bring greater things to you all in the future.

The Draw will take place after the home game against Oldham on the 22nd of December.

The venue for this is the Spread Eagle who have kindly agreed to promote our Raffle. Ken will pull out the winning tickets as he is the most handsome of us (or that bird with the huge Jugs :) ).

Tickets are a £1 each and will be on sale as from this weeks forthcoming home game against Cheltenham. They will also be on sale during the week at any time the pub is open.

Donations for prizes from you the Members would be greatly appreicated, and offers please ASAP, as this is at such short notice.

To Make it easier for those that cannot get to the Spread or live abroad please Pm me with how many tickets you require or if you have a donation to give but have trouble getting it to us ..I will sort it .

Please give generously this is YOUR Zone afterall.

Thanks

John, Matt, Ken, James.

*update*

Donations so far ...

Callan ..A Bottle Of Vodka.
The Zone Owners... 2 Zone Polo Shirts.
Cricko ...A Copy of "A Century United"
CanveyShrimper .... A Bottle of Scotch.
The Shrimpers Trust....A DVD of "A Team We Call United.
The Shrimpers Trust ..An LDV Sweatshirt.

Disco on after the game too! thought this was suppose to be a party!!

Oh ! I forgot about that ...ta for reminding me Scott......There is going to be a disco afterwards so arrange to meet your ladies there after the game and GET DOWN ON IT.;) god that sounded cheesey

Is this shindig in addition to the event at the Marborough head or replacing it?

Replacing It I am afriad Ben,I have another commitment I cannot get out of on that night and have apologised to Karl and Andrea.

Oh well, I quite liked the Marlborough Head.

But a party is still a party, wherever it's held! ;)
Did Xabia ever send that signed Javea shirt for raffling?

This is meant to be a serious thread ...ta very much ...

The Shrimpers Trust have just now kindly donated ..

The Trust will donate a Team We Call United DVD and an LDV Sweatshirt.

Thanks very much ..

The Zone Board.

*Update* 2
*update*

Donations so far ...

Callan ..A Bottle Of Vodka.
The Zone Owners... 2 Zone Polo Shirts.
Cricko ...A Copy of "A Century United"
CanveyShrimper .... A Bottle of Scotch.
The Shrimpers Trust....A DVD of "A Team We Call United".
The Shrimpers Trust ..An LDV Sweatshirt.
TrueBlue....Two Bottles of Wine.
Southmister Shrimper.....Still deciding.
Kent Shrimper ..A Mystery who dunnit game.
Mr Benedict.....An England Scarf.
Mr Benedict....A Bottle Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back