• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The ShrimperZone Quiz Cup.

Starting on the 6th of dec the ShrimperZone Quiz Cup will hit the chat room at 8pm or is it am,never know the difference,sunday night at 8 anyway.
The quiz will be in a league format and run to the end of the season with the winner winning a cup with the words SHRIMPERZONE QUIZ WINNER written in hebrew on the base.
The questions will be in a eggheads style so no need or time for google cheats i.e. three answer and you pick the one you think is correct,so its just A,B,or C,job done,for osy there will be a f and a z answer section(not really).
First 5 correct people score as in 1st 5 2nd 4 3rd 3 4th 2 and 5th 1.
We will be scoring.
If people get chucked out we will wait 5 mins till they return.
Less than 5 people at 8 oclock and the quiz will be cancelled til the following week,the quiz will start sharp at 8 and no waiting for any cliuqe members that are still washing the dog.
Whatever OBL says will be ignored,unless its in a cybersex context.
The questions will be hard harder and hardest but due to the fact that they are multiple answers even the dimmest of dimwits stands a chance,but i would hope that after 3/4 weeks our 6 eggheads will be in the top 6 places but somehow i doubt it.
After we get going and if it takes off i would hope Stevo would run a book so you can back yourself for say a tenner with half to the board and rest to the champ.
Hope you can join us at 8 on the 6th,and dont worry due to the fact that i cant spell or type fast my wife will be doing both these chores for your enjoyment.
Questions then please ask.

Great work Mr & Mrs Tone...I have altered the Chatroom slightly today so now when you log in it becomes "full-screen" straight away so this should help people..

For those that use Firefox and have problems with the chat room, use Goggle Chrome.

Good work, the multiple choice will cut out the "machine gun" style of answers. Will put a shilling in the gas meter and hope my pooter is up to it. :clap:

Good work, the multiple choice will cut out the "machine gun" style of answers. Will put a shilling in the gas meter and hope my pooter is up to it. :clap:

Your pooter run's on Gas? blimey it must be nearly as old as you then.:finger:

That was my thought behind the muli choice,that and google cheats and those that write prompt sheets,may work well may not.

Excellent news - when Cricko said Mr and Mrs Tony I wrongly thought he meant Tony and Jackie! :doh: Probably best to ignore me in view of that!

Very much looking forward to this, new format, new start! Well done!

Excellent news - when Cricko said Mr and Mrs Tony I wrongly thought he meant Tony and Jackie! :doh: Probably best to ignore me in view of that!

Very much looking forward to this, new format, new start! Well done!

Well if you learnt to read old girl I said Mr & Mrs Tone!...:p

Well if you learnt to read old girl I said Mr & Mrs Tone!...:p

I know you did, and if I'd have thought I knew full well that this Tony had offered to do a quiz before for regulars, just my mind is not working to full potential atm and I didn't make the right association.

Good news but, alas I fear I maybe at a disadvantage due to my slow typing speed.

Good news but, alas I fear I maybe at a disadvantage due to my slow typing speed.[/

Harrys right jackie hit a b or c and enter,simples,im trying to mqake it friendly to everyone not just the fast typers,in the old one if carol was typing then i stood a chance but if it was me,no chance.

Back