• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Ricketts is considering quitting English football after suffering so much racist abuse, says "a source" in the Sun today. "He didn't realise it still went on in England"

Nice, balanced view as ever. I'm boycotting the rag once and for all.

mad.gif

That's just laughable (not the Sun, Ricketts).

If he quits English football anytime in the forseeable future, I'll eat my own shorts!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Dec. 15 2005,11:52)]That's just laughable (not the Sun, Ricketts).

If he quits English football anytime in the forseeable future, I'll eat my own shorts!
Three words for anyone tempted to believe the Sun:

Hillsborough: THE TRUTH.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Dec. 15 2005,11:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MilkeySUFC @ Dec. 15 2005,11:52)]That's just laughable (not the Sun, Ricketts).

Three words for anyone tempted to believe the Sun:

Hillsborough: THE TRUTH.
DAVID BECKHAM HAS AFFAIR!

I have never thought the Sun worthy of lining the cat's litter tray!

I'll start a whip round for his flight back to Jamaica. Obviously guns in the crowds are far more inviting than us racist Southend thugs. Mans an idiot.

No, try and sell Lazio (Roma club) to Ricketts, its an nice place to live and great ground to play in, he will also enjoy playing for Lazio & listen to Lazio making pro-nazi's song durning the match.

If that too much for Ricketts, I suggest joining FC Sevilla as he will also enjoy hearing the monkey noise behind the goal, Iam sure its music to his ear while his fairy inside his peanut of a brain saying "Its an wonderful chant, its all about you"

Simple solution, stop buying the Sun, the scousers did that after the lies written in the Sun after Hilsborough.

I've never understood why intelligent & articulate people read that crap anyway, and don't tell me it's because the sports pages are good because they're not. Your average Sun match report details what John Terry / Thierry Henry / etc had for their pre match meal, their favourite PS2 games and where they live followed by 1 sentence detailing the final score.

Absolute pish that would bore an intellectually challenged goldfish after 5 mins.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Dec. 15 2005,15:47)]Absolute pish that would bore an intellectually challenged goldfish after 5 mins.
Totally Agree, it has to be the Daily Star every time for me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bucks_blue @ Dec. 15 2005,16:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ Dec. 15 2005,15:47)]Absolute pish that would bore an intellectually challenged goldfish after 5 mins.
Totally Agree, it has to be the Daily Star every time for me!
Sport for me, you cannae beat one syllable words and scantily clad slappers

I do buy suns every day .... to read the 'Striker' cartoon strip then use the papers to light up the fire after that.

All this shows is that playing the race card sets off in motion a whole series of responses and sympathies, regardless of whether it's genuine or not. People stop looking at the facts and just churn out the usual bleeding heart bullsh!t. This whole situation is a disgrace and I would like to see someone from the club or the trust have the balls to stand up and tell our side.

mad.gif

well it must be true cos its also in todays Daily Mail along the bottom of page 83 in their ticker tape news!!
rock.gif

The Daily Mail! It gets better. To sum up, the Sun and the Daily Mail have linked our club with racism... Black, kettle, pot, or have I got that in the wrong order?

Back