• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The trouble with right wingers is....

...more seriously they also lack compassion.As witnessed by Thatcher's statemement that "there is no such thing as society."Wrong.Of course there is.We're all in this together.

We try to consider alternative points of view on their merits.:angel:

No you dont. As soon as someone offers an alternative right wing view, you accuse them of being a BNP voter.

Most lefties are all in favour of wealth sharing and equal opportunities and all that stuff, but after they have made sure they have everything they want first.

The trouble with right ringers... they always think as the name implies ... just because.

The trouble with lefties is ...well they are just down right sinister

The trouble with right ringers... they always think as the name implies ... just because.

The trouble with lefties is ...well they are just down right sinister

Im not going to jump on the have a pop at the easy target bandwagon but why have a go at bell ringers.

The trouble with right wingers is they are called Mark Gower and play on the left and get sold and the 10 goals a season from a midfielder go with them. Boo!

Nurse! I need the medication!

....they lack a sense of humour(with the honourable exception of Kenneth Clarke).:)

Please complete the sentence stem with your own thoughts.:soapbox:

haha - is this what it has come to!? I honestly believed that you, MK and Osy could come up with far better than you have done the last couple of days. Very disappointed.

....they lack a sense of humour(with the honourable exception of Kenneth Clarke).:)

Please complete the sentence stem with your own thoughts.:soapbox:

The trouble with right wingers is that the law does not yet allow us to slaughter whinging bleeding heart liberals for the greater good of the world. And you're right about our lacking a sense of humour, because that wasn't a joke.

is, that they are far to accepting of Left Wingers, liberlists, immigration, Islam and it's culture.

I think it's the left that suffers from a lack of humour as proven by the sort of marches organised by spaced out, guardian reading, hippie student types with long hair who moan about the environment, war etc but who are really just ****ed off because of the lack of interest shown in them by the opposite sex. That is all.

haha - is this what it has come to!? I honestly believed that you, MK and Osy could come up with far better than you have done the last couple of days. Very disappointed.

MC,
So sorry to disappoint you.:)
I've deliberately refrained from posting on the Michael Foot thread for the last few days a)because many of the comments there show disrespect to a great man b)many of you don't know how to conduct an argument,you just shower abuse at people.
That's rather why I started this thread up -to inject a little humour and levity into the proceedings.:soapbox:

MC,
I've deliberately refrained from posting on the Michael Foot thread for the last few days a)because many of the comments there show disrespect to a great man b)many of you don't know how to conduct an argument,you just shower abuse at people.
That's rather why I started this thread up -to inject a little humour and levity into the proceedings.:soapbox:

Ok. Since I've started on that thread, it's diverted to an economic debate, and can hand on heart say that I have not posted anything offensive about him (in fact probably haven't posted anything about him, full stop). Wonder if the same would be the case if Thatcher died tomorrow?

And as for debating on that thread, there is one clear winner.

I think Rusty and J have have pretty much summed it up perfectly.

We're far too tolerent of you nutters and your crazy ideas.

:finger:

MC,

Really? Strange as to an observer it looked like you stopped posting on the other thread after running out of decent argument (I guess you couldn't wheel out the 'it's all Thatcher's fault' line again just yet). In fact your last 3 posts seem to be 1) you had to admit a basic mistake in a previous post 2) Saying someones family member was fit 3) calling posts that didnt agree with your view point 'boring'. Hardly cutting edge debate or a demonstration on 'how to conduct an argument' from you.......

Back