• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Well well well, what a last few weeks its been on the pitch for Southend but my friends our work is not complete.

Today we see a decent Rochdale side at the hall from the grim outskirts of North Manchester birthplace of the Co-Op movement but all that aside we can't afford to be lax in the stands.

In recent games I have noticed and been told by others the West, South and even the East are starting to clap and stamp feet and even break out into song all orchestrated by the famous notorious North Bank! This my friends needs to continue, I feel the hall atmosphere is now DESERVING a performance on the pitch and if we can continue and fight harder to make more noise in the stand we have a real chance of making Roots Hall into Fortress Hall

YOU have the passion

YOU have the desire

and YOU HAVE THE POWER!

ARISE SOUTHEND ONCE MORE INTO BATTLE WE GO, LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE AND NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND... and I promise you tonight we shall dine on fine wine served in crystal decanters waited on by poor Mancunian street urchins!!!

Play up Southend

PLAY UP!!!!!!

messages of support below....

Well well well, what a last few weeks its been on the pitch for Southend but my friends our work is not complete.

Today we see a decent Rochdale side at the hall from the grim outskirts of North Manchester birthplace of the Co-Op movement but all that aside we can't afford to be lax in the stands.

In recent games I have noticed and been told by others the West, South and even the East are starting to clap and stamp feet and even break out into song all orchestrated by the famous notorious North Bank! This my friends needs to continue, I feel the hall atmosphere is now DESERVING a performance on the pitch and if we can continue and fight harder to make more noise in the stand we have a real chance of making Roots Hall into Fortress Hall

YOU have the passion

YOU have the desire

and YOU HAVE THE POWER!

ARISE SOUTHEND ONCE MORE INTO BATTLE WE GO, LEAVE NOTHING TO CHANCE AND NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND... and I promise you tonight we shall dine on fine wine served in crystal decanters waited on by poor Mancunian street urchins!!!

Play up Southend

PLAY UP!!!!!!

messages of support below....

Shame all this great atmosphere has done nothing to help the players at home.

I think we should go back to the Martin Out chants. We banged in a few goals as soon as that was sung last time.

;)

Trueblue, if you posted up the words (and tune if available) for some of the most commonly sung chants I'm sure that would make at least a few more people feel more comfortable joining in. There were a group next to me at Wimbledon that tried joining in but shied away and just clapped along.

I know you'll keep the troops singing loudly TB, as always. Keep up the good work.

One thing i'd ask though is that if we go one down to sing even louder as this scares the opposition and spurs on the players even more. Difficult I know, but would really help IMO.

UTB

Will be back in the east stand today, will hum a song and most likely be chucked out for being to loud

Back