• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Truth About Nelson Mandela

TMWLT

Banned
TERRORIST WATCH!

Mandela & the Church Street Bombing

Here are two photos showing the Church Street bombing. As mentioned before, in his so-called book,” Long Walk to Freedom”, Mandela says that he “signed off” with this act of terrorism. People should take a look at what Mandela “signed off” with while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism! President P.W. Botha told Mandela way back in 1985, that he could be a free man as long as he did one thing: Publicly renounce violence. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser F.W. de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line is that Nelson Mandela

sorry the photos didnt scan, but for anyone who remembers the church street massacres, lets look at it, our goverment says it nevers negoiates with terrorists, but look at the leaders of both partys fawning at the feet of mandela, and after mcguiness and adams, whose to say that finally we will negoiate with al queda.

the answer my friends, is the dp

I'm no scholar of the man, but I've said this argument many times myself. Loads of people saying what a repected and peaceful man he is.

I realise I probably have to be careful he, but IN MY OPINION, he has achieved his cult status through acts of terrorism. Maybe not directly, but through the ANC.

Bearing in mind that negotiations with the IRA brought about the end of 'the troubles,' is open dialogue really such a bad idea?

i was reporting live from vienna, but left at halftime yesterday to fly back from basle arriving this morning, but if you think the troubles are over in belfast then you are a bigger fool than me sir.

Its probably more underground than ever before, but and its a big but the secartaism, is worse than before , even mr paisley has been seen giggling and laughing with adams and co god help britain

Bearing in mind that negotiations with the IRA brought about the end of 'the troubles,' is open dialogue really such a bad idea?

Of course it is. How is one supposed to sing "No surrender to the IRA" at England games in a climate of such relative peace?

i was reporting live from vienna, but left at halftime yesterday to fly back from basle arriving this morning, but if you think the troubles are over in belfast then you are a bigger fool than me sir.

Its probably more underground than ever before, but and its a big but the secartaism, is worse than before , even mr paisley has been seen giggling and laughing with adams and co god help britain

Left at half-time? Did you have money on Germany as well?! I wish I could have left. Those bloody Germans stripped me of my dignity.

I'll wager that I'm probably a bigger fool than most on this website, but if pushing the troubles underground means less bombs blowing up kiddies in Warrington, less exploding buses in Trafalgar Square, less mortar attacks on Downing Street, less dead squaddies, less dead paddies, less reprisal and less Paisley on my television, then I'm all in favour!

Granted, you're never going to de-mob thousands of tooled-up terrorists instantly, nor are you going to wipe away hundreds of years of prejudice, but from where I'm standing, it's a damn sight better than it was 20 years ago.

Anyway, all this is at the risk of getting one of those off-topic smilies from Cricko, so I can only point you at the previous thread for my views on Nelson!

Back