• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Welsh Factor

because of the support we have had of Brighton Fans over the past year. quite a few have managed to make it to our games this year - fans days or not.

would be nice to invite them along to celebrate with us

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 09 2005,12:16)]would be nice to invite them along to celebrate with us
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

We shall see.

Best thing about last year's final was the total lack of any bother or animosity. Made it for me, a good day out, great "creac", and no worries about anything kicking off.

Hope it's the same this year.

smile.gif

Are we gonna have a fans united day aswell then?..

Maybe we can invite orient and col u along!?..

Just out of interest wrexdanny how many of your own fans will be making the trip to Cardiff?.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hockley_Blues @ Mar. 09 2005,11:48)]I'm sure they started selling tickets from behind the goals last year, working to the centre circle?
Yep, this was how it worked last year

not sure myself, but have postings on redpassion suggesting 15-20000. of which about half will be people from wrexham who have done fck all to help us by attending games but will come to this one because it's a big game.

i think we could get more with the fans united thing.

personally if it's organised properly I'd like to see the millenium stadium full. invite everyone you know, it's gonna be a big party for us

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 09 2005,12:38)]not sure myself, but have postings on redpassion suggesting 15-20000. of which about half will be people from wrexham who have done fck all to help us by attending games but will come to this one because it's a big game.

personally if it's organised properly I'd like to see the millenium stadium full. invite everyone you know, it's gonna be a big party for us
Id expect a similar turnout from us..

who knows maybe more, if people get off their backsides and support the local side...

I feel the club should really go all out on the advertising for the final, not just in Southend but surrounding areas like Basildon..

We need as many as poss there..

wink.gif

I must be one of few Welshman supporting Southend
biggrin.gif
- its nice to be back to Wales again this year. I hope we get the Blackpool 'end' like they had last season as they are an Lucky stand as 90% of team who has fans sitting there always win the game.

More fans the merrier
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 09 2005,13:30)]I must be one of few Welshman supporting Southend
biggrin.gif
 - its nice to be back to Wales again this year.  I hope we get the Blackpool 'end' like they had last season as they are an Lucky stand as 90% of team who has fans sitting there always win the game.

More fans the merrier  
smile.gif
I tip my hat to you sir, can I ask you dangle your welsh flag over the side, that will set the tongues of the masses opposite wagging.

Once again I salute you.

Yeah, I may do that. Don't forget, by 10th of April, Wrexham will have relegation on their mind before the kick-off if the team around them in bottom 8 won on same weekend, while we are pushing hard to League 1 (we could end up passing each other on the way up).

Iam sure this final will be an 4-3 triller - hope its end in Southend favour.

Hi guys from Chelmsford. Odds for the final:

Skybet:
Wrexham 1/2 Blues 6/4

bet365:
Wrexham 4/6 Blues 11/10

Will be there cheering you on at Cardiff. Hope the Blue shirts will yet again triumph over the Red shirts as in the Carling Cup.

According to our official site we will be in the "Lucky North Stand". expecting 15-20,000 i think. Lots going down for weekend so get booking now if ure doing the same. See you all there. 3-1 to wrexham
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 09 2005,12:38)]not sure myself, but have postings on redpassion suggesting 15-20000. of which about half will be people from wrexham who have done fck all to help us by attending games but will come to this one because it's a big game.

Wrexdanny, what do you think of Andy Holt who plays for you?

Back