• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Zone End of Season Bash at the Spread

Please, can those in the know confirm what the arrangements are for this? I have a busy week this week, and if I do need to fit cake making in somewhere I need to know! Especially in view of what I might be letting myself in for the following week ;)

And why isn't it a sticky? Had to hunt for it! :thump:

It is now. :)

Whatever you may say, whatever you may think....when it comes to SZ fund raising you have to admire that old sod from hadleigh....despite the credit crunch, i think its fairly notable that the big build up to the end of season event hasnt quite been the same since the number 1 owner has semi retired (i make no apologies for anyone wishing to make jokes about cricko having not had a semi for many years at this point....apart from when OBL had her hair straightened)

Can you make me a mini-carrot cake and send it to sheffield please?

Not coming down for this? Avoided me AGAIN at Oldham....I don't know you know, the hair was straightened purely because of you - why did I bother?!

Cricko is posting a little later asking for donations for the raffle, which we would like you to support as it keeps the Zone going and we are all skint.

Can everyone get there nice and early please.

I would like you all to form a human tunnell for me to walk down as I collect my Predictions league cup thingy from Blue Blood.

Thanks in advance.

DtS

Not coming down for this? Avoided me AGAIN at Oldham....I don't know you know, the hair was straightened purely because of you - why did I bother?!

I'm afraid not, I ended up going to Old Trafford for the United vs Spurs game on saturday, I wasn't avoiding you!

got a pic of your straightened barnet?

Can everyone get there nice and early please.

I would like you all to form a human tunnell for me to walk down as I collect my Predictions league cup thingy from Blue Blood.

Thanks in advance.

DtS

I gave it a buff up last night after sticking the engraving plate on, i think you'll be impressed, though naturally i couldn't give a flying **** if you're not :p

I'm afraid not, I ended up going to Old Trafford for the United vs Spurs game on saturday, I wasn't avoiding you!

got a pic of your straightened barnet?

Think I managed to escape the cameras in the main! :whistling:

Ok, on the cake front - carrot cake is made, chocolate cake is now in the oven. My daughter made a really good ginger cake last week in her Food Tech class, if you'd like a 3rd, we can adapt that up to the relevant size.

I still have the bottle of white sparkling wine I promised, and when I saw YB on Saturday, he said to put in his bottle from the quiz.

Blimey this has turned into "The Cake thread"....Kay do whatever you can that would be great and thanks.

Regarding prizes for the Raffle, I know things are tight for everybody these days but any small donation helps..please bring them to the Spread on the day and let me know what you have to donate...There will be a a BBQ etc as per normal...Hope to see as many of you as posible there and for those with little ones, children will be allowed in. If anybody who cannot make the day wishes to buy Raffle tickets please let me know and you can pay via the paypal link in the Owners sigs...All income helps with the running costs and improvements of YOUR Zone.

Many Thanks all. UTZ

John.

Two prizes from me...

1) The 'Cult Zeros' shirt of your choice

2) A ticket to Spinner's testimonial next week

Hhhmmm, after all this talk i've become more and more intrigued. Are you going for the straight look again for cheltenham? I feel i'd like to see what all the fuss is about

Hhhmmm, after all this talk i've become more and more intrigued. Are you going for the straight look again for cheltenham? I feel i'd like to see what all the fuss is about

After the commotion it seems to have caused I'm actually thinking of changing the plans that I'd made, which was to do so!

Back