• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things that aren't as good as they used to be

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Here's a couple of things that used to be really good but have got a bit **** over the years. Anymore?

The Red Hot Chili Peppers

A bloated, dull, stadium band where once they used to have a cutting edge (see their pre-1999 output). Bring back the old days!

Monster Munch

Much lighter than they used to be. They were a proper crisp when I was younger, now they're all airy-fairy. Is this Jamie Oliver's fault?

Wagon Wheels! Now, when i was a kid you couldn't eat one in less than three bites. Now it's gone in one, and no it's not the size of the gob that's got bigger :p
Same can be said for Curly Wirlies too.

Teenagers ....... nuff said.

Marks & Spencer mini flapjacks
Bought a pack about a month ago and they were great but the pack I bought last week were a bit dry.

Is that something to do with the deficiency of the knocker department of Mrs CCC Siders?

At this point I should point out that a blow to the left side of my head in 1999has left me with an occasional schizophrenic/Tourette's streak. It was this streak that alleged my wifes breasts had shrunk and were not what they once were. This is NOT the case they are as perky and rounded as ever with great shape and cupping abilities.

Is that enough to get me out of trouble if she gets on here?

At this point I should point out that a blow to the left side of my head in 1999has left me with an occasional schizophrenic/Tourette's streak. It was this streak that alleged my wifes breasts had shrunk and were not what they once were. This is NOT the case they are as perky and rounded as ever with great shape and cupping abilities.

Is that enough to get me out of trouble if she gets on here?

I suspect that won't be, something around two weeks sustained grovelling may do the trick.

Personally I think sex used to be a lot better when you were a bit younger.

When I was 18/19 getting a woman into bed left me with the same exciting feeling as Neil Campbell hattrick or a Mel Capelton triple save.

Nowadays it just isnt a bit samey I think. Whilst I think I have improved greatly since those teenage days the excitment of bedding a bird has gone down and down sadly. :( :cry:

Back