• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Think today we ended up with our best two up front by default!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Didn't go today so don't know how it panned out but thought Black was much more comfortable in the middle last week and me, Spencer Prior and the Borient fans knew Hoops had great potential. They were thrown together today and bingo, certainly wouldn't have been Tilson's 1st choice up front, Wiggy talks sense and you know it!

Didn't go today so don't know how it panned out but thought Black was much more comfortable in the middle last week and me, Spencer Prior and the Borient fans knew Hoops had great potential. They were thrown together today and bingo, certainly wouldn't have been Tilson's 1st choice up front, Wiggy talks bollox and you know it!

I've amended your obvious typo wiggy.:p

We won....wiggy werent there so who cares about what Wiggy thinks.....

We needed the win and got it, and in style....if we ask for anymore then wtf do we really expect from our team?

1-4 away from home, one striker......bloomin good result for me....

Maybe Wiggy wants Hoops as some kind of front line b1tch incase Dazzyl isnt avail....

i went to the game and yes the 2 of them played well but were not anything special, the fact we scored 4 goals had more to do with the poor team we were up against especially the keeper! Hooper done well for his goal though but i dont think that its our best possible front 2 partnership
at the moment for me when everyone is available its hoops and macdonald unless we sign someone

Only thing Flavs had to do all afternoon was get the ball out the back of his Net again, Collis HAS to come back before we slip down again

Only thing Flavs had to do all afternoon was get the ball out the back of his Net again, Collis HAS to come back before we slip down again

Harsh I think, not many goalies can anticipate an OG and I distinctly remember hearing a good save from Flavs very early on in the game. I know it's been debated endlessly on here and elsewhere but I just think he gives the team more confidence.

Harsh I think, not many goalies can anticipate an OG and I distinctly remember hearing a good save from Flavs very early on in the game. I know it's been debated endlessly on here and elsewhere but I just think he gives the team more confidence.

I must of been looking the other way I dont remember Flavs making any save, When Flavs the plays just look at PC he always get out of postion because he is covering for Flavs, Flavs threw the ball out twice i think, both times it play the receiver in trouble. :flamer:

I must of been looking the other way I dont remember Flavs making any save, When Flavs the plays just look at PC he always get out of postion because he is covering for Flavs, Flavs threw the ball out twice i think, both times it play the receiver in trouble. :flamer:

Now I know I've had a couple of glasses of splosh, but does this make sense to anyone?

are u being serious you must be blind not just looking the other way. made a couple of saves comfortably did nothing wrong whatsoever the goal was totally not his fault as it was a deflection/own goal whatever you want to call it and also made a brilliant save to tip it over the bar. surely you saw him falling in the back of the net along with peter clarke

Trialist unclever, unfunny attack, go west Martin!

Back