• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This Sunday's fixtures

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
I thought I was playing against the division leader (i.e. 2nd vs 1st) but that's my next home game on Sunday week. I'm actually down to play away vs 7th in the table which up until this morning was going to be a PiC but the team now has new management and he's already started to buy players.

Bummer - I'm going to have to think about it now.

Incidentally - Do attitude and tactics have any influence over match experience or is it solely formation which defines this ? I'm going for my usual 4-5-1 but wanted to try out something different other than pressing or attack on wings. Also if I do decide to PiC it will be the first time I've used it.

PiC doesn't affect formation experience... the only thing that changes that is how many times you've played a particular style. So, for example, I'm now excellent in 3-4-3... and poor in everything else!

oops.gif

Next up is match instructions - again, like formation experience, that's a question of how often you've tried it. I'm formidable at AIM, inadequate at counter-attack, and rubbish at the others (AoW and Pressing).

PiC will reduce your midfield ratings in the game in which you deploy it, in return for an overall improvement in your team's ratings (as a result of the improvement in Team Spirit) the following week.

cool.gif

Matt

As i have never used them in a friendly before cant really say but you do get the option to use them, so i guess they would have a slight effect.

Of course you could always be our guinea pig!!
cool.gif

Would the effect benefit me in my next league game or not take effect until my next friendly?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 24 2005,23:39)]As i have never used them in a friendly before cant really say but you do get the option to use them, so i guess they would have a slight effect.

Of course you could always be our guinea pig!!
cool.gif
ORM now is your chance for some revenge!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 24 2005,15:26)]Next up is match instructions - again, like formation experience, that's a question of how often you've tried it.  I'm formidable at AIM, inadequate at counter-attack, and rubbish at the others (AoW and Pressing).
Cheers Matt - seeing formation experience is easy enough. How do you know where you are on the scale for match instructions ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Feb. 25 2005,06:41)]you cant use them in friendlies
Well that just goes to show what happens when you click in the wrong place.

I knew something was missing from the match orders page between league/cup and friendly, but when i checked last night thru a drunken haze i could not remember.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Feb. 25 2005,09:53)]Cheers Matt - seeing formation experience is easy enough. How do you know where you are on the scale for match instructions ?
Hmm... dunno, other than tracking through previous matches in which you've played under those instructions (e.g. AIM) and seeing how you did last time you adopted them.

Otherwise, assume you're pants at it... that is the HT way...

tounge.gif

Back