• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This weeks YP's

Shrimpersarmy

Available
anyone unearth a gem this week?

A 17 year old with passable playmaking and solid stamina this week. First half decent YP i've had in a little while, especially since im a PM trainer
smile.gif

TSI 360 19yr old, Passable Scoring which is nice as I have a player out injured for another couple of weeks.

TSI 600, 17 years old.....but only passable passing. Inadequate PM so have listed him anyway, would imagine he'd pop pretty quickly.

TSI 510

Solid Wing-back with inadequate passing, unfortunately he is 19 but it does enable me to put the 20 yo WB (excellent winger) up for sale that popped for me last week. Should get around 75K for him. It's not much but it all helps when you are 230K in the $%&*. This week is the last of my two away games on the run.

this weeks Yp was pants as my yoof team just went excellent !
Chris Morris (68958921)
19 years, passable form, healthy
A controversial person who is fiery and honest.
Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities.
Speciality: Technical
TSI 30
Stamina: passable Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: wretched
Winger: weak Defending: wretched
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: wretched
was going to fire him but some idiots out there are buying such $%&*e so he has gone up for £666 !

Oscar Enrique Escobedo (68994440)
A sympathetic guy who is fiery and honest.
Has disastrous experience and disastrous leadership abilities.

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 110
Wage: 344 £/week
Owner: The Shrimpers
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: weak Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: inadequate Passing: poor
Winger: poor Defending: wretched
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: passable

Ross Bruce (69606890)
A sympathetic guy who is balanced and dishonest.
Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities.

Speciality: Head

Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 650
Wage: 415 £/week
Owner: The Shrimpers
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: inadequate Goaltending: disastrous
Playmaking: inadequate Passing: poor
Winger: wretched Defending: solid
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: wretched

Up for sale at £45,000

A reasonably decent player this week.

Eric Bale, TSI 880
18yo

Solid stamina, defending and set pieces. Will fit nicely into my training regime. I just need to work out who I'm going to drop.

Back