• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thursday moan (part 3)

Napster

No ⭐
Only just got in. Train failure at Barking. Then the driver decided to speed on dodgy brakes, filling our carriage with smoke. Then terminated at West Ham...

mad.gif

I was on that train as well Naps. Not one single announcement to tell us what was going on!!!!! And all that with a mere 3.5 hours sleep and still feeling ****ed - though hangover is kicking in very strongly now!

Careful my ribs still hurt!!

Nope, train failure is entirely the fault of c2c. But hey it only delayed Napster so far so cant be that bad.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shagster69 @ Jan. 15 2004,10:21)]I was on that train as well Naps. Not one single announcement to tell us what was going on!!!!! And all that with a mere 3.5 hours sleep and still feeling ****ed - though hangover is kicking in very strongly now!
Maybe your loudspeaker wasnt working- we had loads of announcements...

cool.gif

Delayed me too - I was on a train behind that one (8.25 from Basildon) ended up getting off at Barking and gettting the tube.....

Was on the 7.57 from S East and got in about 10 o'clock. Walked up the the customer counter and was literally chucked a "Voice" form from the guy (wouldn't have minded but I was only after a timetable).

So now going to fill it out and give them a piece of my mind cause this week has been a total joke.

mad.gif

Seeing as we've got to the end of the quotes, I'd say it wasn't gonna go much further at all to be honest Lee
laugh.gif

Bored and don't feel like working today too then?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 15 2004,11:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 15 2004,11:25)]Bored and don't feel like working today too then?
just a normal day Steve  
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

very quiet at the moment at work.Our place is always quiet Dec / Jan and August.
Mine too, but thats what you get for working at a university.

Oh, and I'm a lazy ******* at the best of times
biggrin.gif

The amount I post, do you really think one sentence is gonna make a difference if I'm being monitored?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Jan. 15 2004,14:42)]Don't know what you lot are moaning about we had nearly 2 feet of snow yesterday and it is -18.
Bet the trains don't break down though.....

Try leaving home at 11am and getting back at 3am after watching a pile of sh*t. Now that would give yo something to complain/moan/bitch about.

Kev

laugh.gif
rock.gif
sad.gif

Back