• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I went in about 3pm, staff sat there doing nothing place was empty except for 2 young kids who im not sure if their McDonalds training taught them how to answer the phone!!!

Fridays is poker day I believe they all take the game v serious ( good money at stake ) dim the lights down and turn down the volume on the phones

How many times do we have to say that the phone system is not actually very good and that it's really not the staff's fault?! They do their best, in what are difficult circumstances!

How many times do we have to say that the phone system is not actually very good and that it's really not the staff's fault?! They do their best, in what are difficult circumstances!
its about time the whole system was sorted out eh, what they gonna do if we get another home draw in next round against a bigger club, another farce ?

So how can I go from caller 10 to 1 in about 20 minutes, and then be held at 1 for 45....only to be cut off as soon as it's picked up?

Me, and many others by the looks of it, think there's a lot more to this than just dodgy phone lines.

So how can I go from caller 10 to 1 in about 20 minutes, and then be held at 1 for 45....only to be cut off as soon as it's picked up?

Me, and many others by the looks of it, think there's a lot more to this than just dodgy phone lines.
Well, there's also the fact they can't just go and pull casual workers in off the street to answer the phones!

Well, there's also the fact they can't just go and pull casual workers in off the street to answer the phones!

What's Phil Brown doing? Surely he should take some of the responsibility as the manager of a team that keeps winning F.A. Cup games. Get him back in the ticket office ............ NOW!

On a more serious note, poor (or some might say terrible) service will only result in customers not bothering in the future.

In fairness I popped into the ticket office this morning and all the computers and desks were occupied and it was fully staffed. One person was serving while the other three staff were on the phones. Admittedly the staff in there were quite young

In fairness I popped into the ticket office this morning and all the computers and desks were occupied and it was fully staffed. One person was serving while the other three staff were on the phones. Admittedly the staff in there were quite young

Indeed, hiring more staff isnt going to be a lot of help if they dont have desks and computers.

They arent going to go through a massive amount of investment for a game where we can only get 11,000 in and have to then give Hull almost half the proceeds.

I gave up on the phones and drove down from witham and thay were busy

It's interesting that our poster from Australia has praised the ticket office! :whistling:

Indeed, hiring more staff isnt going to be a lot of help if they dont have desks and computers.

They arent going to go through a massive amount of investment for a game where we can only get 11,000 in and have to then give Hull almost half the proceeds.

Stop using common sense, and don't recommend emailing or phoning the commercial line and asking for a call back as people don't want to hear it. The only thing where the club has screwed up is taking away north bank season ticket holders cards thus giving them around 100 extra phone calls this week to change to another stand thus freeing up staff to take calls. This could have been avoided

Been waiting 40 minutes. Started at number 7 and have been stuck on 4 for 15 minutes. Always have a horrendous experience when I use the 'hot line'.

Back