• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My position has now moved back to 7. I have hung up. What a farce, &*ck up. Really get &%ssed off dealing with this moronic system. Beyond a joke.

Iv been calling up the ticket office for the last two weeks trying to book hull tickets and I never got further than 4th. Tried again today and got to first in the queue, so I thought my luck had changed. No! I was first in the queue for 45 minutes and I was on the phone for a total of an hour and 20 minutes and still no one answered! I'm really thinking about complaining. It's not even like our ticket office is going to be busy!

Its making me me consider not going to the game.

C.mon guys, how many more times. The system is broke, unless you get lucky. You have to phone the main club office, and then they get the ticket office to phone you back. That way you won't get ripped off, stuck in the queue and rightfully very angry.
All those that have been ripped off should definitely complain, as weight of numbers may make them fix it for the future, as well as letting them know what you think about it.
The number is
General Enquiries
01702 304050
Then you need to pick 0 for reception.

Iv been calling up the ticket office for the last two weeks trying to book hull tickets and I never got further than 4th. Tried again today and got to first in the queue, so I thought my luck had changed. No! I was first in the queue for 45 minutes and I was on the phone for a total of an hour and 20 minutes and still no one answered! I'm really thinking about complaining. It's not even like our ticket office is going to be busy!

Its making me me consider not going to the game.
Email them with your number and they phone you.

Is anyone actually answering the ****ing phones, I've been at no.1 for 45 minutes, REALLY ****ed off right now

i want ticket for today but can't get there early to queue.

Last edited:
Went in at 12 and they had one person on phone and twoserving the queue, which consisted of just me. Not exactly rushed off their feet.

There were two other people there, but one till cash only.

Is anyone actually answering the ****ing phones, I've been at no.1 for 45 minutes, REALLY ****ed off right now

i want ticket for today but can't get there early to queue.

Are the match day ticket sales queue's that bad? Never much of a queue for tickets at Shakespeare Drive ticket office.

Tried every day all week either 20 in the queue or engaged so tried for last time on Friday then bingo only 1 in the queue spoke to a very nice lady who sorted out tickets for Hull and Daggers. She said they have very busy what anunderstament!!! I really hope someone from the club is reading this it can't continue

C.mon guys, how many more times. The system is broke, unless you get lucky. You have to phone the main club office, and then they get the ticket office to phone you back. That way you won't get ripped off, stuck in the queue and rightfully very angry.
All those that have been ripped off should definitely complain, as weight of numbers may make them fix it for the future, as well as letting them know what you think about it.
The number is
General Enquiries
01702 304050

how many more f**king times do people need to be told?

The number is
General Enquiries
01702 304050

Might help making this post a sticky thread or something for future reference.

Every 0844 number has an underlying local number which the club will be aware of. It might be helpful if they give this number out for all fans. They might be reluctant as they will be earning between 1p to 4p a minute on the 0844 number (if you phone at peak time and are being charged 9p a minute the club they should be earning 4p a minute but at non peak times when the charge is 5p a minute they should only earn 1p per minute).

Perhaps an overseas Blues fan can help? If any of them has phoned the ticket office they can't phone an 0844 number from abroad so will have had to phone the underlying 01702 number. They will have dialled 00 44 1702 and the underlying number.

hope this helps.

Back