• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tickets for Saturday

Because there is no tickets advertised for Yeovil supporters in our programme, does that mean that we but them on the day.

Another Question: -
I know that Leon Constantine(sp.?) is on fire for you at the moment, is there any chance that he may move down here in the summer because we have been lacking serious fire power ever since December 28th when our top scorer stopped scoring and he hasn't scored all year for us. Also is he a big striker or is he small and speedy.

He's leggy, and no you can't have him in the same way you couldn't have Dudfield.
tounge.gif

You should easily be able to buy tickets on the day. How many are you likely to bring?

Have a safe trip down.

There are about 3000 seats available so I'm sure you'll be fine.

See you next season!

Kev

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 19 2004,20:48)]I know that Leon Constantine(sp.?) is on fire for you at the moment, is there any chance that he may move down here in the summer because we have been lacking serious fire power ever since December 28th when our top scorer stopped scoring
Guaranteed hat-trick on Saturday then  
biggrin.gif

Why not make a bid for Lawrie Dudfield?  Oops, silly me, you did and he chose the better bet.  
wink.gif

I think that was a shi.tty thing he done to Yeovil.  You'll find supporters here were incensed by Mark Rawle doing the same thing to us when he signed for Oxford, so I wouldn't be surprised at some booage if Lawrie plays.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ April 19 2004,20:48)]Because there is no tickets advertised for Yeovil supporters in our programme, does that mean that we but them on the day.

Another Question: -
I know that Leon Constantine(sp.?) is on fire for you at the moment, is there any chance that he may move down here in the summer because we have been lacking serious fire power ever since December 28th when our top scorer stopped scoring and he hasn't scored all year for us.  Also is he a big striker or is he small and speedy.
Sorry mate if Leon Constantine is looking to move it would be to a club in a higher division or with more ambition and Yeovil Town do not fit into that category.

It'd be nice to get revenge for the tw*tting we got at Yeovil back in November. That was definitely the low point of the season for me!

Back