• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly and Brush at Man. United's training ground?

RobB11

Manager
Right so i'm watching skysports news, they're introducing what they're gonna talk about, they've got a press conference with alex ferguson talking about the champs. league final coming up so they show a recording of fergie at united's training ground and who walk past him!? Yep, tilly and brush. I kid you not! Anybody else spotted this?

Last edited:
Tilson is well regarded by Sir Alex, that much is known. Remember how Tilly was tipped as an outsider for Fergies assistant when Queiroz left? No smoke without fire. I've also heard a rumour that we may be playing Man U in a pre-season friendly. I've no idea why he would be at the training ground though other than to look at some potential loanees.

some of the top coaches will hold open sessions for younger/lower level coaches to attend and maybe learn a thing or two, I belive hodgson does this also(in this country)

Tilson is well regarded by Sir Alex, that much is known. Remember how Tilly was tipped as an outsider for Fergies assistant when Queiroz left? No smoke without fire. I've also heard a rumour that we may be playing Man U in a pre-season friendly. I've no idea why he would be at the training ground though other than to look at some potential loanees.

If we lost would that be our 100% record out the window? ;)

hah no worries about that, they're cack. We'd destroy them and that poxy player they have, Ronaldo or something?

i saw that,sure there for some reason............dont tilly and brush take a holiday!!!

that footage (though I havent seen it) of Fergie at the training ground could be old historical footage not necessarilly today or yday. Still nice to see our management watching some top quality coaching and players live

that footage (though I havent seen it) of Fergie at the training ground could be old historical footage not necessarilly today or yday. Still nice to see Fergie watching some top quality coaching and players live

Corrected.

I haven't seen the footage but I do hope that it is Tilly up at Manchester. Its always nice to form links with bigger Clubs like we have with West Ham, Chelsea and Spurs.

I heard we were trying to scupper Liverpool's hopes of signing Tevez with a last ditch offer of James Walker and £3.74. You heard it here first.

Right so i'm watching skysports news, they're introducing what they're gonna talk about, they've got a press conference with alex ferguson talking about the champs. league final coming up so they show a recording of fergie at united's training ground and who walk past him!? Yep, tilly and brush. I kid you not! Anybody else spotted this?

Tilly finally got to play Ferdinand at Ping Pong, Brushy's his towel man!

lets hope they are trying to sort out a deal for a promising member of there reserve team,definatly cant see it being marcheda as he has broken into the 1st team & sureky would go to a ccc side if he were available for loan rather than league one...would rather get one of there promising youngsters than a friendly against the reserves/youth team

Back