• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly fears loss of key players

Just says to me what we already know.

That we're thin on numbers...

Possibly, but I'm not sure that the injuries should make too much difference to his thinking. We've needed a central defender all season and we definitely need to get some kind of replacement in for Stanislas/Sawyer to provide us with some creativity in the midfield.

When I saw the thread title, I was fearing that there were unhappy players wanting to leave :stunned:

saw that huddersfield have received offers for Chris Lucketti. Doesnt say who from but think he would be a decent signing certainly no worse than barrett or clarke

We will always be short of numbers if we:

Release/transfer more players than we sign.

Send players out on loan and refuse to recall them when we're down to the 'barebones'.

Refuse to pick certain players.

We will always be short of numbers if we:

Release/transfer more players than we sign.

Send players out on loan and refuse to recall them when we're down to the 'barebones'.

Refuse to pick certain players.

Who in particular refused to pick ?

Having seen us on Saturday I feel its all doom and gloom. Lacking in any form of creativity is the major issue I think but there are so many its going to take some serious work and funds to sort I think.

Back