• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Today's Football Department Meeting

Preparation is vitally important regardless of the actual business involved.......I am so impressed that we are ready at such an early stage :Clap: Brilliant, thank you Stan, Tom, John and the 3 amigo's!!

A very telling last line.
“It’s now down to the club”

Absolutely! Ron has given some absolute disasters of management teams tons of cash. We have a young exciting passionate coaching and back room team, if he is to throw money at a team this is the one to get behind.

Ron might remember backing Bond, Mark Moseley & Phil Brown on transfer, which we had few good in, but rest are awful!! There are talented non league players would love to play for us. John Still must be itching to tap Dagenham players who would improve us.

What would be our total spent of transfers in the last 10 years....£100,000?

Do we know if the targets want/are interested in signing for us?
I doubt any of them will be a given. But I would also be surprised if they weren't aware of our active interest. Seems to me the missing ingredient is working capital to get deals over the line.

“It’s now down to the club”

Absolutely! Ron has given some absolute disasters of management teams tons of cash. We have a young exciting passionate coaching and back room team, if he is to throw money at a team this is the one to get behind.
Technically the last line was 'We're ready'

Excellent news and for anything to succeed the details are in the planning

I doubt any of them will be a given. But I would also be surprised if they weren't aware of our active interest. Seems to me the missing ingredient is working capital to get deals over the line.
Would think quite a few are from the same level as the likes of Husin and Cardwell based on the games that Stan in particular has been watching. In those instances would think the player would be keen to turn full time etc and would hope that someone of Stan stature would also be in our advantage

Would think quite a few are from the same level as the likes of Husin and Cardwell based on the games that Stan in particular has been watching. In those instances would think the player would be keen to turn full time etc and would hope that someone of Stan stature would also be in our advantage
From what I have heard your spot on

The Super Six are intelligent and organised.
As they sat around the board room table, in the secured, secret and sanitised ShrimperCave the prepared folders were handed out detailing player, history, agent, key facts and star ratings. The priority list was put together, contacts assessed, parameters set, oaths sworn, the countdown closk is set and started.
Shrimpers are GO,

Back