• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's being shown live in Australia, that's where these streams will be from.

Anyone got a suggestion for the best one to view on iOS?

I've been using KODI for a while on Windows 10 with Sports devil and Phoenix as add ons for football. Normally very good for football. When I downloaded the latest version of KODI recently I noticed there was an iOS version. Can't guarantee it though.

The best quality stream for today's match will be via Acestream. Download the Acestream software (Ace Player - it's a rebadged version of VLC) then click on File > Open AceStream URL, then input the following URL:

acestream://cd4d057df5be5b5bc394c0f425d6d90b6dadf721

The best quality stream for today's match will be via Acestream. Download the Acestream software (Ace Player - it's a rebadged version of VLC) then click on File > Open AceStream URL, then input the following URL:

acestream://cd4d057df5be5b5bc394c0f425d6d90b6dadf721

I've managed to get Ace Player up, but there doesn't seem to be a "File>" option.

Wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Success, I think!

Got a lot of foreign adverts at the moment. :smile:

Back