• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Todays Tip

KrustyTheKray

President
Gift Horse

Dandy Nicholls has a fine record with his sprinters and this one looks to have a great chance and offers good value at around 11/1.

Most of the runners have faced one another in numerous other sprint races this year and over the years, so this selection is due a win.

The danger can come from the Milton Bradley trained The Tatling.  2nd in the last three runnings of this the VC Bet Nunthorpe Stakes (Group 1), and will give my selection the biggest headache.

Go for a £2 exacta, horses 4x11.

Go £10 Win on the tip.

Get on!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 24 2006,13:52)]Gift Horse

Dandy Nicholls has a fine record with his sprinters and this one looks to have a great chance and offers good value at around 11/1.
I'm not backing a horse trained by her...

nicholsdand.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It must be easy to train a horse to run fast.

How about training them to do something more interesting like jump through hoops of fire or say 'sausages'?

TTK, has Uxbridge got you on commission with Ladbrokes for all your dodgy betting tips?

And have you actually picked a winner yet?

FWIW at York, I'd be looking to back a handful of E/W shouts at between 12-1 and 33-1 who have consistently been there or thereabouts in the placings, or who had moved back down in weight. Using this strategy at the end of the day I was more often up than down, even allowing for beer expenditure. The best pickings were normally in the less prestigous races though.

Unlucky TTK - it's another loser:

1st 9 Reverence 5/1
2nd 13 Amadeus Wolf 5/1
3rd 8 Pivotal Flame 14/1
14 Ran

I think you should hold fire on that change of career Tone, The Racing Post just isn't for you.......:;):

Reverence won by a good few lengths as well - looked really strong.

As for me, just the single win today, Smart Enough in the 3.25 at York. Good price at 11's at the start of play today.

Fremen let me down 3.45 at Musselburgh for what would have been a pretty impressive triple with Smart Enough and Sunstroke (9/2 at Musselburgh 2.35).

Got one more to go today in a minute - 4.35 at York - Well Hidden at 9/1

Back