• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Todays training

Blueeyedboy

Youth Team⭐
Not able to get over to Gloucester Park myself today, wondered if anyone is going? If so if Eastwood, Paynter, Hooper etc are there.
Will give us some idea whos staying/leaving.:)

Apparently the boys have their weigh-in / blood tests today.

Paynter is back in Southend as he / the club have had no offers yet.

I was having a driving lesson today when i saw southend united in thorpe bay nearly ran over a few of them because they didn't look when i was going to turn left. Joggin in the middle of thrope hall avenue!

Apparently the boys have their weigh-in / blood tests today.

Paynter is back in Southend as he / the club have had no offers yet.

They probably want to keep him. If a good offer comes in, perhaps they'll let him go, but I doubt whether they're in a rush. I think he'll get a fair chance in L1.

I do hope we keep Billy. He has a proven goalscoring record at this level and also hope that Hoops does eventually stay at the club.

I do hope we keep Billy. He has a proven goalscoring record at this level and also hope that Hoops does eventually stay at the club.

Hopefully Billy will be revigourated from his loan spell at Bradford and get a few goals "early doors" to get the boo boys off his case. I'm sure once the negative pressure is off him he will be a different player.

He is looking quite trim to be fair. I'm hoping he gets off to a good start and becomes a big player for us.

Totally agree with all the Pro-Paynter posts.

The lad deserves a fresh start & I'd love him to bag a few pre-season to put him in the running for a starting place.

Prove all the doubters (including me) wrong.

They are apparently down the gym I go to tomorrow and as i have a day off work I might go and see who turns up and hopefully be able to talk to a couple of them.

I'll let you know what happens;)

They are apparently down the gym I go to tomorrow and as i have a day off work I might go and see who turns up and hopefully be able to talk to a couple of them.

I'll let you know what happens;)

Which gym is this?

I would take a wander, god-dammit, but I'm going on a school trip till wednesday night.

I'm gonna have to go and watch them do thier training one day.

Club Kingswood in Basildon.

They are apparently doing some Boxercise!!

Maybe in case of any aggro on August Bank holiday against Milwall:thump:

Wouldn't be able to make it near their either!

Why do they do it so far away from Roots Hall?

When will they start training again at Boots and Laces, wherever the hell that is?!

You don't get out of Rochford much do you ;)
No. I really don't. I really need to though! I think I should remove that from my profile before people come and stalk me. :finger: (Not that they would want to anyway! :minger: )
I hope you find out before the opening game at the new stadium...... :p

So you're not going to tell me! Anyone?!

:finger:

Back