• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Todays Treble

I did Sporting, Levant and Copenhagen as a treble, and Copenhagen, Stuttgart, Lyon, Bilbao and Napoli as an accy.

More of a random punt than anything else.

Well worth following William Hill's @priorityprices Twitter feed. They serve up 'wrong' prices, albeit only for £10 a pop and for a limited time. Today it was Man Utd to win at 3/1 and Man City at 2/1. Got on both and although only one won, I was in profit. Keep betting at those sort of odds and you'll win in the long term.

Well worth following William Hill's @priorityprices Twitter feed. They serve up 'wrong' prices, albeit only for £10 a pop and for a limited time. Today it was Man Utd to win at 3/1 and Man City at 2/1. Got on both and although only one won, I was in profit. Keep betting at those sort of odds and you'll win in the long term.

What do you mean by wrong prices - don't they normally void those?

What do you mean by wrong prices - don't they normally void those?

By wrong (and forgive my jargon) I mean ones that are clearly out of line. So for example, last Saturday, for a short spell, they offered even money on Man Utd to beat Spurs when the 'true' price, and that widely available in the market, was about 4/7.

Of course, the example above lost but even if they do win, Hills are getting decent PR, people have money in their Hills account they may well recycle and Hills' potential losses are fairly small.

Sign up, bet exclusively on these prices, and if they keep on offering evens for 4/7 shots or 3/1 for 6/4 chances, you'll come out winning.

It's interesting that Hills are doing this. Paddy Power were doing it for the last 6 weeks of last season but haven't done it this year, I'm still yet to find out why we stopped. I'm interested to see how long Hills last with the offer.

It's interesting that Hills are doing this. Paddy Power were doing it for the last 6 weeks of last season but haven't done it this year, I'm still yet to find out why we stopped. I'm interested to see how long Hills last with the offer.

Their 2/1 on both teams to score in the Everton v Liverpool game was a cracker. Gave me £20 to throw away on last night's NFL action.

Easy come, easy go.

Goals galore with Betfred.
Arsenal, Villa, Wigan, Fleetwood, Inverness. Combination of 3.50 trebles £35 returns £192.50

Lucky 15 - Tranmere, Leicester, Swindon, Boro.

Back