• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mick

Life President
Millwall's squad for Wednesday night's pre-season friendly at Roots Hall is as follows: Stack, Lawrence, Cahill, Dolan, Ifill, Livermore, Harris, Dichio, Ward, Marshall, Weston, Wise, Morris, Elliott, Sweeney, Dunne, Cogan.
We would again remind fans driving to the match that due to bridge repairs at Pitsea, avoid the A13 and instead take the A127 which will bring you into the north side of the town.

Nothing on our site about the match/squad in Breaking News - just vital info about the car boot sale next month. Has someone given McScriven the day off !!!

(That's the trouble with making it so much better !! It raises expectations)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mick @ July 21 2004,16:45)]Nothing on our site about the match/squad in Breaking News - just vital info about the car boot sale next month.
Indeed... it makes us look a tad pikey, if you ask me. Can we lose the car boot sale stuff... please...!

rock.gif
wow.gif
tounge.gif
ghostface.gif

Sorry guys two reasons really.

1) I've been finishing the brighton programme today 2) Tilly has been in meetings all day so I've not been able to get hold of him.

Soon as I do I'll get it up online.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ July 21 2004,17:20)]2) Tilly has been in meetings all day so I've not been able to get hold of him.
When you do, don't forget to ask him whether he's sorted Spinner out with a contract...

wink.gif
tounge.gif

.....maybe Spinner was the reason for the meetings?

Lets hope!

can you tell me why the hell is the change of day for the pikey boot sale breaking news on the offical site
rock.gif
?? print things like this on page 7 of the yellow advertiser (under the heading'' pikey boot fair date change '' ) , can you honestly tell me there is a blue fan who gives a flying monkeys arse about this !!!! i mean its not as if there is a match on today !!!!

Laughable, really. And I used to walk through the sale when I went to the ticket office and it must have one of the worst ever boot sales ...

WS

Back