• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight

jamesmut2000

Director
Quite possibly the worst game of football I have had the misfortune to watch in a long time. No commitment, no passion on the pitch, a complete lack of a competent midfielder or defender on the park and even less from the bench.

We need an awful lot of players to come in in january although it may be hard to attract anyone into a relegation dogfight.

I can understand everyones anger and frustration after another below par performance. My sympathy goes out to all of those that made that long, futile trip up North. I think that, the way we all feel at the moment, it is probably not the best time to make the kind of calm and considered judgements needed in order to supply answers to our present problems.
Ironically, if there are any positives to gain from our recent results, it is surely the fact that things have got that bad. Thus the changes that will need to be made will be more radical and risk really addressing some of our basic problems. If we had won on Saturday, some would be on here saying that this evening was just 'a bad day at the office'...........when Dougie comes back, everything wil be OK etc. etc.
In January, let's hope that we will all enjoy our day at Stamford Bridge and that we will start our reconstruction work in building a team that will be capable of challenging for honours next season.

You did ****ing well to get back to Braintree in half an hour...

I'm actually home now so am I allowed to comment on the game I attended??

Next time you want to insinuate I'm commenting on a game I didn't go to I suggest you get the facts right before you open your big mouth you muppet.

Next time you want to insinuate I'm commenting on a game I didn't go to I suggest you get the facts right before you open your big mouth you muppet.

Well said james,shame about the poxy result tonight,looking serious now me thinks,but a great effort by you guys tonight great support.

Touch a nerve?

Calm down.

Actually I'm on the A19 on my way home - I have one of these new fangled phones that work on the Internet.

Bit dangerous James, playing with your new fangled phone while driving down the A19 - mind you it's better than listening to some of your passengers !

Fair play to all that travelled up last night to watch that. Nothing worse than travelling home a long way after a hammering. Hopefully we get back on track against Northampton.

Well said james,shame about the poxy result tonight,looking serious now me thinks,but a great effort by you guys tonight great support.

I bl**dy well hope ALL the players managed to drag their weary bodies over to you and give you a thoughly deserved round of aplause!...but I somehow doubt it

Back