• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tonight's National League Games

How Eastleigh managed that, massive help to us.

Over 5000 fans at Woking...........an additional 7 minutes now. Worth listening to on the BBC....

Aldershot score! Woking 2 - Aldershot 3. Molesley's inspirational substitution according to the commentators.

So Weymouth are now one point below us in the first relegation place and have played one game more.

Aldershot are eight points ahead of us having played three games more and have risen above both Maidenhead and Wealdstone into 17th place.

Aldershot score! Woking 2 - Aldershot 3. Molesley's inspirational substitution according to the commentators.

I just wish we could attract young up and coming managers like Molesley

We can now say Alder**** are going to be safe now.

Last edited:

Yes, it's Maidenhead and Wealdstone that we will have to overtake, with Weymouth and King's Lynn staying below us along with poor old Dover. Wealdstone have a much better goal difference than we do.

Last edited:
Don’t forget bottom 3 go down, we gotta focus on winning at least 9 more games before end of the season.

Can we? It’s January.

Teams can have bad runs just as easily as good runs. But I do tend to think Kings Lynn and Dover look doomed and if we were to win on Saturday it would be a long way back for Weymouth too.

I feel more confident in this relegation battle than in previous seasons as we do actually score goals. Last season was painful, going in to games praying the ball would drop kindly in an unmissable position as we couldn’t hit a barn door or create a chance.

This year we’ve still got the issue of creating chances but do have some finishers at least and I feel that’s an easier problem to solve.

Really? I wouldn't say they are safe, if we win a couple of our games in hand they will be under pressure again.

I actually reckon the bottom 3 now will be the same at the end of the season and we will end up mid table

Really? I wouldn't say they are safe, if we win a couple of our games in hand they will be under pressure again.

I actually reckon the bottom 3 now will be the same at the end of the season and we will end up mid table
I would love mid table!

Aldershot are at home to Maidenhead on Saturday and away to Weymouth on the 29th. We want them to win those two games I'd say....

When you take a look at the next few games
Weymouth if we can win we go 4pts above with a game in hand!! That game in hand comes on Tuesday v Yeovil then we play on a Friday night home v kings lyn after that so win all 3 we could be 10 pts from the drop…. ?

Went to Maidstone yesterday - if that's representative of Conference South, we'd struggle!

Back