• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Torquay United 1-0 Southend United

Now, let's not mess about this time like we did with MM. Brown is spent, awful signings, set up to just not lose games instead of having a go and trying to win them. Let's not kid ourselves Phil was aiming for 0-0 with a slim possibility of an own goal from them saving the day.

We are playing a 90 year old defender who was hardly Maldini during him pomp and playing ultra defensive to "support" him! He's not going to win us games, in fact the only game we did win was one when he wasn't fit! This team is seriously crap, but I we have a chance as we have a decent strike force, if only Phil believed that was where the support should be...supplying them.

Enoughs enough, protests need to happen next home game

So who does Phil throw under the Bus today?? The players we have signed just do not seem to be doing the business - did we have any shots on target??

Even if we do sack Brown, it worries me that a big chunk of budget has already been spent on these absolute dossers. New man won’t have much chance of bringing in any quality when we’re stuck paying the contracts of these bottlers

Looks like PB, CF, RD and whoever the recruitment guy is have badly misjudged this league. Desperately need someone in charge who knows this league

Even if we do sack Brown, it worries me that a big chunk of budget has already been spent on these absolute dossers. New man won’t have much chance of bringing in any quality when we’re stuck paying the contracts of these bottlers
Agreed but better to be without him than with him even with the same players.

Big questions are who will Brown throw under the bus and what physical punishment will they be doing tomorrow?

Does anybody not think we will get relegated again. That’s if we make it until the end of the season.
It’s all getting beyond depressing now !

Abysmal just abysmal. Old players past their sell by date. Slow and talentless. Atkinson couldn't get a club for 2 years and we take him on. Offers nothing. PB takes off our most talented player, Bridge. The guy is absolutely clueless and RM must be rubbing his hands as it appears we haven't long left. I will be surprised if there is a SUFC come the end of this season. Our scouting system must be absolutely abysmal as all other teams realise you need pace and fitness to get out of this division and all we do is employ a manager who is really now out of touch and sign geriatrics. RD has moved to Director of Football but for what purpose? What actually does he now do? He I believe had the end say in letting Ricky Holmes go and quite truthfully what I'd give to have someone of his quality here now. We let him go and sign Atkinson which is absolutely criminal.
If RM is in charge at the end of the season I'll be surprised if we still have a club.
I don't think their goalkeeper had a save to make. Absolutely awful.

Back