• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My second game this season now I'm living in Devon and looking forward to it. Saw Prosser at Exeter and couldn't believe it was the same player I watched a couple of years ago, he has matured into an excellent footballer. Timlin seems to run things and the team is playing football. I'm having a bet on Southend 3-1.

Could be a tough one this,1-1 would be my guess and a 250+ turn out of loyal Shrimpers,my other prediction being Grumpyblue and Rob noxious sinking at least a gallon of ale between them in the magnificent Hole in the wall public house,lucky sods.UTB:loyalsupporter:

Got to stick it to Hells Bells, just to remind her of the supremacy of the Blues! Win all day long :thumbsup:

Think we will run out comfortable 2-0 winners, too strong at the back to let them in, too hot up top with our free scoring wide men in the 4-3-3 formation.
Bentley, White, Kiernan, Prosser, Coker, Atkinson, Laird, Timlin, Hurst, Corr, Straker
subs Smith, Thompson, Phillips, Leonard, Clifford, Eastwood, Reid
scorers Corr, Hurst
att 2400 (200 away)

Could be a tough one this,1-1 would be my guess and a 250+ turn out of loyal Shrimpers,my other prediction being Grumpyblue and Rob noxious sinking at least a gallon of ale between them in the magnificent Hole in the wall public house,lucky sods.UTB:loyalsupporter:
Each, I reckon Swiss! We'll be one up via The Railway in Newton Abbott as we have to change trains there at 11am. We'll have you for you and DBP though.

I have an funny feeling, we going to lose 2-1 at Torquay, it's SUFC and League 2 after all!!

Not too difficult to predict,surely? :winking:

I have an funny feeling, we going to lose 2-1 at Torquay, it's SUFC and League 2 after all!!

And especially as Torquay are dead bottom. We don't tend to do well against teams near the bottom in previous seasons. Let's hope this can be proved wrong.

Back