• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Totty Cup Oceania Final - Hawkins V Valance

Hawkins V Valance

• Jennifer Hawkins

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Holly Valance

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
The final is upon us - and while some may have expected Holly Valance to make it this far, the virtually unknown to some of us Jennifer Hawkins has proved very worthy of her place in the last 2 today.

There have been some upsets too in this tournament - with early favourites Kylie Minogue and Anne Haddy getting knocked out at the first hurdle, with the rather fetching Isabel Lucas being robbed of a semi final place so cruelly at the hands of Melissa George...

So it's the former Aussie soap star against Miss Universe - You decide who will be the Oceania winner, who will someday (if we ever go to the effort of doing this again) take on other regions in attempting to take the Totty Cup trophy away from the lovely Melissa Theuriau ;)

jenniferhawkins1.jpg

Hawkins

---------------------------------------------------------------

1091_770286201_holly_valance_9_H204641_L.jpg

Valance

Polls close late Friday :)

Last edited:
A vote for Hawkins is a vote for genuine beauty rather than some no mark soap star, vote Jenny!

All this effort on a hangover has got to be worth your vote!

19725_jennifer_hawkins-bazaar4_122_814lo.jpeg

jennifer-hawkins88701.jpg

380492014_8a16eeeaa0_o.jpg

home-jennifer-01.jpg

jennifer-hawkins-bikini.jpg

045505102005jen_2.jpg

Jennifer%20Hawkins%204.jpg

Jennifer%20Hawkins%2016.jpg

Jennifer%20Hawkins%2015.jpg

All this effort on a hangover has got to be worth your vote!
It is. Valance is deeply overrated in any event. How she knocked out Macpherson I'll never know.

I mean, honestly, who would you be more proud about having had the privilege of spending a night in the sack with - Macpherson or Vallance? Surely that's a no contest?

Hawkins all the way in this tournament.

Each of these luvverly ladies deserve to win the prize..... However I voted from Ms Vallance just because she was in Prison Break :D

Jennifer.... the other rat isn't in the same league ........That will be two pints you owe me "B";)

jennifer_hawkins_beach_fame.jpg

After a tight enough final with rival Holly Valance - the Oceania Totty Cup champion is the rather fit Jennifer Hawkins! Congrats goes out to her and MrB ;)

But how would she fare against Melissa Theuriau i wonder...:confused:

Big thanks to everyone that voted / took part in this - and i think we can all agree Hawkins was a worthy winner in the end :)

Woo hoo, unexpected considering some of her more famous opponents but like I said the lass worked her socks off and we're over the moon.

The after poll party was tiring but ultimately very satisfying. I even had a little left over for Valance.

Back