• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

admam89

Youth Team
My mate finishes work at 6 and wants to drive but i was thinking about getting the train as i cant think where the best place is to park there. Bearing in mind we havent got our tickets yet. Thought I'd ask on here for the best advice :)

Train it!

a) You can drink.
b) Don't have to park.
c) It'll be nightmare on the roads - it's rush hour even against traffic.

Theres a lot of street parking but the problem is a lot of it will be taken. From previous experience it is a case of getting a bit lucky really but other than that all you can do is keep going up and down the number of roads that surround the ground.
Train is very easy but its just whether you want that hassle getting back that bit later really.

It can get grid locked with traffic around there. I once moved about half a mile in an hour and a half. Not worth the risk if you ask me. Let the train take the strain.

rightyo thanks a lot guys!! will probably take the train then

Plus parking in those slums could be risky as no doubt the thieves of East London will be out looking for easy pickings.

Doubt it. We've parked there for the last 15 or so games and nothing.

there is always a risk i suppose but never seen anyone clamped.

Back