• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

coluwho?

Schoolboy
no 'i would like gerrard on loan'
realistic targets /ideas from league 1, 2, non league and free players

i will go for
guttridge
lee hendrie - FREE
clayton donaldson
calvin zola
febien brandy - FREE
stephen glass - old but FREE
bryan hughes - FREE
jennison myrie williams

also i would bring back lee turner even if it means releasing one of the goalkeepers and name turner as a player and place him on the bench

It seems that new signings must have played for Swindon, Plymouth or Sheff. Wed a million years ago! We need a manager with contacts in the South East, M25 area and who also knows the local non-league scene well. This is how John Still got Daggers out of this dvision on a shoe-string.

Somebody with a lot of pace, something we are lacking and in need of, especially upfront. Who though?

i will go for
guttridge
lee hendrie - FREE
clayton donaldson
calvin zola
febien brandy - FREE
bryan hughes - FREE
jennison myrie williams

also i would bring back lee turner even if it means releasing one of the goalkeepers and name turner as a player and place him on the bench

So when Morris was injured we'd have played Turner?! Ok Evans had a shocker but surely the youth keeper's a better bet than Turner

So when Morris was injured we'd have played Turner?! Ok Evans had a shocker but surely the youth keeper's a better bet than Turner

No, we'd have probably got an emergency loan keeper, like we have done in the past. Its cheaper that way, especailly as Turner would be only used as a sub should Morris got injured! That said, I'm not a fan of Turner being a player/coach!

i will go for
guttridge
lee hendrie - FREE
clayton donaldson
calvin zola
febien brandy - FREE
bryan hughes - FREE
jennison myrie williams

I'm sorry but absolute dream land. We couldn't afford the weekly wages of any of those players - and I doubt any would want to come here!

Brandy's an interesting one... If he's still unattached, then he's been out of work since the Summer. That would intimate that his wage demands are too high for clubs who'd actually court his signature. The longer he's out of work, you'd think that he'd be more willing to work for less.

Has anyone actually watched Brandy play much? I'd suggest that wages may not be the only reason why he's not found a Club.

It seems that new signings must have played for Swindon, Plymouth or Sheff. Wed a million years ago! We need a manager with contacts in the South East, M25 area and who also knows the local non-league scene well. This is how John Still got Daggers out of this dvision on a shoe-string.

Yinka Casal Left Back / Left Midfield Age: 23 DOB: 21/10/87 Height: 6ft 2" Nationality: English, has recently been added to the PFA transfer directory. He has just been released by Swindon, expect to see him at Southend in the near future.
http://www.givemefootball.com/pfa-transfer-list#

And exactly the reason that i think that when dagenham are relegated which they will be and paul sturrock moves on that we should go for John Still.

Not really considering they are both s h * t lol

I think that osei sankofa would walk into our squad given some of the dross that we currently have. Another half decent player that was a victim of our success.

I think that osei sankofa would walk into our squad given some of the dross that we currently have. Another half decent player that was a victim of our success.

Hardly a victim of our success was he? Rather a victim of having a far better right back under Tilson's realm to choose from, and also i would say Clohessy is by far and away better than Sankofa!......It's funny when he was here hardly anyone liked him saying he was limited to say the least..Now though he would walk into our current team. No thanks .

Back