• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnet have announced that Adebola Oluwo is joining Barnet today, from Chelmsford City.

I wonder if that's the first of many scouted, if indeed he was scouted by us, players to move before we are able act in the close season transfer market.

I've just watched the you tube video of all our goals this season and one thing that struck me is what a good start to the season Powell had. If his form was the other way around he'd have been much better rated by most fans. Luckily he is under contract for next season as losing his goal involvements along with Bridges would be a real concern

I've just watched the you tube video of all our goals this season and one thing that struck me is what a good start to the season Powell had. If his form was the other way around he'd have been much better rated by most fans. Luckily he is under contract for next season as losing his goal involvements along with Bridges would be a real concern
That has just made me sick, we have to keep him. Egbree mark 2.

That’s why you should never scout from highlights only.

That's a real shame. I think we have enough catchment area to build an academy that does well. Oh well, I guess it's a million saved on costs
And unfortunately that's got to be priority right now.

Besides with the FA rules on youth players there is very little chance we would keep hold of a top prospect, we barely managed it in L1 or L2

Out of interest does anyone know if we are engaging with potential signings and making offers or are we just keeping tabs on them until we can officially sign them?

Out of interest does anyone know if we are engaging with potential signings and making offers or are we just keeping tabs on them until we can officially sign them?
I am guessing they have a list problem is other teams will sign them all depends how quick this sale goes through

Not 100% sure but RM has downed tools so much that, as I understand it, Kev and Co. have no clue what the budget is.

I'm assuming the club will release the retained list at the last possible minute or is it something else we won't be told about?

Have they? I've not seen that.

99.99% sure that is happening though and would expect him to end up somewhere nearer Manchester 🍋
Must be Man City now John Stones moves up to midfield.

We have been.

But as @Medway Blue points out, budgets haven’t been set, so we’ve not been able to put concrete offers on the table, not that they could be registered anyways, but we’ve expressed our interest to these guys and their agents/families.

Despite what the most negative posters have said, there are players who want to join the Club. I’m sure that list will increase tenfold when RM sells, but if a sale does happen for a while, but RM pays up and the embargo is cleared, we will be signing some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back