• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Daly seems like someone primed for a breakout. 23 years old, played regularly last year for a team who finished 4th in the division, England C international. He fits the type of player we like - mobile, energetic. I think he was the one in the middle of our brouhaha in the East Greens.

He’s out of contract but Woking have offered him a new deal.

He was at Bristol Rovers when Maher was coaching there….

James Daly seems like someone primed for a breakout. 23 years old, played regularly last year for a team who finished 4th in the division, England C international. He fits the type of player we like - mobile, energetic. I think he was the one in the middle of our brouhaha in the East Greens.

He’s out of contract but Woking have offered him a new deal.

He was at Bristol Rovers when Maher was coaching there….
Anyone know what type of player he is?

Daly is quality and excites. When watching Woking in the playoffs, I felt sad because it was a player that I would have loved but never thought it was possible. How things can change! I really hope it's possible.

Any ITKs able to give a hint as to what the wage budget will be for us next season relative to last season?

About the same (but actually paid)?

Cut to live within our means?

Above inflation increase?

He’s usually quite reliable so finger cross . Be happy with them for sure I just hope these targets can wait for a little longer with some luck to sign up with us . Especially Dallas I think it be great to have him on board for sure but with chesterfield interested too who knows what may happen.

Yeah and it’s worth noting here that @londonshrimper. only says we’re in for, not that they’ve agreed or even favour a move to Southend.

It’s a show of ambition but I’d usually expect their current clubs to be in pole position to re-sign them, seeing as they finished 3 and 4.

LS spot on as ever. Very trustworthy source. However perhaps the delay in takeover has killed this one. Hopefully not…

But, Chesterfield fans and journalist types are adamant Dallas will be announced by them today or tomorrow. Would be a shame if we’ve missed out, but not unexpected of course. Cheers, Ron.

Hopefully Spireite Twitter is barking up the wrong tree and Dallas is happy to hang in there a little longer and wait for us to get our **** together.

So is Dallas off the table? LS only tweeted about him an hour ago, so are we to assume something has changed in that time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back