• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

shrimperjon

President
Taking my son to Luton for the first time in a few weeks and have decided against car travel due to lack of parking etc. so have booked on the coaches for pick up at the fortune of war. Can someone confirm exactly where it picks up and drops off please. Is it before or after the roundabout? Thanks

Taking my son to Luton for the first time in a few weeks and have decided against car travel due to lack of parking etc. so have booked on the coaches for pick up at the fortune of war. Can someone confirm exactly where it picks up and drops off please. Is it before or after the roundabout? Thanks

If it's with TZ, it's usually before the Fortune of War in the lay by

Yes it is Travelzone, booked it through Clare last night, so thanks for the heads up. I used to go on the coaches a lot and that was my usual pick up in the old days, used to park and leave my car in the pub car park as well, thats how long ago it was, but now with my son on board as well i prefer to drive to games, but Luton is a **** to park at and didnt fancy the park in town and walk option! Thanks again

Seem to recall the last time we parked nearby most of the Blues' fans cars (bearing stickers etc) had their windows smashed in....

Exactly my point. Remember talking to a copper who said that it is the ethnics that cause most of the trouble as they dont like having a football club in 'their community', which i why i have taken the safer route of coach travel.

Its the lay by under the bridge just before the speed camera.

Back