• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Trialist

This transfer wont happen. It doesn't filter through Rons scientific tests, so that's a no go.

Interesting though, quality player just needs to full on sort his life out.

Did you say the same when we signed Ricky Otto?

No it was Lee Barnard.

It's a funny one this, we had one of footballs so called bad boys at this club, and he would be welcomed back here like a shot. I am of course referring to a certain Stanley Victor Collymore.

I suggest that everyone deserves at least a second chance, but let's judge this if and when he does sign.

I would argue his attitude cost us our place in the Championship, at least contributed heavily to it.

I would argue it was because we were rubbish!

Gutts was dropped fairly quickly from the side and didnt really feature so cant really blame it on him...

Anyone know how he is getting on/ got on?

Final score 1-1 just flashed up on SSN! Don't know who scored though.

match report on watfords site... http://www.watfordfc.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10400~1587246,00.html

i like this quote, "Demontagnac, who continued to look a threat, put a testing cross into the heart of the Watford defensive area and it took an athletic leap from Parkes to avert the danger."

just what we need....and it didnt say he beat anyone up or anything so it appears he's changed for the better and is now a model prof. sign him up!

Comments so far:
Excellent talent but not the brain to go with it. When, or should that be if he grows up he'll be a very good asset to someone.
There is nothing inside his skull but a grain of sand
The first interests me as he seems to think that the lad could grow up, so maybe there is hope. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

I know its off topic but what happened to that Upson lad we have had on trial for ages from Ipswich?

Got to be worth a trial, if we think he could be bad news I don't think Tilly will touch him, would not take a Foran/Ricketts chance again!!

I'll be skeptic if he signed, but of course give him my full backing. Tilson knows what he is doing, and with Rons scientific approach I doubt he would let another bad egg in through the door without serious potential to turn him around.

According to Tilly on his Hereford preview interview........nothing will happen until we see him again........and that, according to Tilly, is up to Walsall. Looking at the Reserve fixtures, we are playing a return game against Watford on Tuesday afternoon. Thus, I
would expect to see him playing if there is any chance of him eventually joining us.

According to Tilly on his Hereford preview interview........nothing will happen until we see him again........and that, according to Tilly, is up to Walsall. Looking at the Reserve fixtures, we are playing a return game against Watford on Tuesday afternoon. Thus, I
would expect to see him playing if there is any chance of him eventually joining us.

Strange. I thought he was without a club?

Back