• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trouble

McNasty

I have been informed that several people "are helping police with their enquiries" after problems today. I am sure bad refereeing decisions inflame people's attitudes.

yes, lot's of trouble..

will post everything after a few beers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 25 2006,18:32)]yes, lot's of trouble..

You and Dave Cusacks Nose should know, as you (and me!) were right in the thick of the 'action'...

It seemed that a steward took offence to something possibly said (?) by one of the lads who turned up in drag as nurses today (mighty fine looking they were too)...

If I remember rightly, this did coincide with things on the pitch starting to go Pete Tong so given what that conniving, cheating pile of **** cheesd Duguid
mad.gif
had just done to con the lino, I hope the policeuse some common sense and we hear no more about it.

yes there was trouble and yes it was inflamed by the referee. Half way through the second half, a steward at the back of the stand suddenly started to wade in to the southend fans. He got a bloody good pasting but, after the game, the old bill just waded in and nicked about four guys. Police were very aggressive after the game and were threatening everyone, both Southend and Col U. the whole day was cack!!

Mmm I was in the barside, the one nearest T1, and wondered what was going on at the back, looked like a bit of a brawl.

I should also add that the guy who was nicked inside the ground chucked a lighter at a steward and hit him on the head....fantastic shot!! Aiden Davidson was scared to stand on his line and the torrent of abuse given to Bennett was brilliant at the corner, but true to form he just laughed! He has always been a cheating arrogant **** and you can see why so many top managers hate him.

The guy who threw the lighter at the steward is going to be looking at a nice spell in one of her majesty's hotel's. Getting nicked for that in a football ground will be viewed as a very serious offence.

I felt ashamed at the actions of some of our so called fans today.

With all thats been in the news about coin and projectile throwing at football matches, why do we go and damn well follow suit.

People even throwing 50p pieces, shocking!!!

Today i felt trully ashamed to be a SUFC fan!

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Nov. 25 2006,19:48)]Today i felt trully ashamed to be a SUFC fan!

sad.gif
Why though? Because the fans are getting frustrated with poor performences? With Crap signings and just down right crap mentallity from the players!

I can understand them for losing their rag and doing stupid things ok I don't condone throwing of things but thats the pure frustration of it!!

Last season we went to Layer Road and we thrashed Col******r and we played like a team. This lot was a f%cking shambles!

So you can understand the fans frustration and being annoyed at such a crap result we are now on 12 points with Barnsley on 17 its looking bleek!

This is nothing from what I have seen going to other grounds and matches I have been to West Ham games where it has kicked off and today's events are nothing compared to that!

So I can fully understand their reasons to kick off!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ Nov. 25 2006,19:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 25 2006,18:32)]yes, lot's of trouble..

You and Dave Cusacks Nose should know, as you (and me!) were right in the thick of the 'action'...

It seemed that a steward took offence to something possibly said (?) by one of the lads who turned up in drag as nurses today (mighty fine looking they were too)...

If I remember rightly, this did coincide with things on the pitch starting to go Pete Tong so given what that conniving, cheating pile of **** cheesd Duguid
mad.gif
had just done to con the lino, I hope the policeuse some common sense and we hear no more about it.
everything will be revealed in the CS J round up..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 25 2006,20:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Nov. 25 2006,19:48)]Today i felt trully ashamed to be a SUFC fan!

sad.gif
Why though? Because the fans are getting frustrated with poor performences?  With Crap signings and just down right crap mentallity from the players!

I can understand them for losing their rag and doing stupid things ok I don't condone throwing of things but thats the pure frustration of it!!

Last season we went to Layer Road and we thrashed Col******r and we played like a team.  This lot was a f%cking shambles!

So you can understand the fans frustration and being annoyed at such a crap result we are now on 12 points with Barnsley on 17 its looking bleek!

This is nothing from what I have seen going to other grounds and matches I have been to West Ham games where it has kicked off and today's events are nothing compared to that!

So I can fully understand their reasons to kick off!
Sorry, it's just my true feeling about today!

Yes we're playing crap and the team are a shower of sh1te!

Doesn't give anyone the excuse to throw projectiles at people though.

I'm as hacked off as any other true fan, but the attitude and actions of a minority spoilt today!

sad.gif

Well thats just football isn't it!  What do all fans do when they are going through a slump patch throw there toys out the pram!!!  I am a true Southend Fan born and breed!  And I know through my years of owning a season ticket the frustration through our years in the dull drums of the former Division 3 when we were losing to teams like Carlise!!!

Now after years of sh!t we finally got our break and got back into the division we belong in and its just upsetting to see us struggling!  When Barnsley go out and loan 4 fantastic players even STOKE managed to loan Patrick Berger and Lee Hendrie we get Arnau Riera! Someone that couldn't make it into a struggling Sunderland side!!  When all the other teams are getting expierenced players and Premiership Young prospects!!!  We get sh!t!

Very upsetting for us to get to this level and blow it!  If we have not won by January I would seriously think about kicking Tilson out and getting someone with a bit more expierence!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 25 2006,20:18)]Well thats just football isn't it!  What do all fans do when they are going through a slump patch throw there toys out the pram!!!  I am a true Southend Fan born and breed!  And I know through my years of owning a season ticket the frustration through our years in the dull drums of the former Division 3 when we were losing to teams like Carlise!!!

Now after years of sh!t we finally got our break and got back into the division we belong in and its just upsetting to see us struggling!  When Barnsley go out and loan 4 fantastic players even STOKE managed to loan Patrick Berger and Lee Hendrie we get Arnau Riera! Someone that couldn't make it into a struggling Sunderland side!!  When all the other teams are getting expierenced players and Premiership Young prospects!!!  We get sh!t!

Very upsetting for us to get to this level and blow it!  If we have not won by January I would seriously think about kicking Tilson out and getting someone with a bit more expierence!!
Give Riera a chance. He's spent most of his career at Barcelona, I wouldn't call that signing sh*t.

And kicking Tilly out is not the answer.

Well I told you I am giving him untill the end of December!

Barcelona B team!!

Well here is a revelation.....!

Kicking Tilson out will not change anything at all as I have it on good authority that he is not training the players or picking the team,,,,Brush is!! Not sure how long this has been going on but, my guess is at least since the start of this season.

I have heard this on very good authority from more than one person.

It doesnt make sense at all to me, but that is what I have been told

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperian @ Nov. 25 2006,19:28)]I should also add that the guy who was nicked inside the ground chucked a lighter at a steward and hit him on the head....fantastic shot!!  Aiden Davidson was scared to stand on his line and the torrent of abuse given to Bennett was brilliant at the corner, but true to form he just laughed!  He has always been a cheating arrogant **** and you can see why so many top managers hate him.
I can inform you the guy who throw the lighter did not get nicked.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperian @ Nov. 25 2006,21:28)]Well here is a revelation.....!

Kicking Tilson out will not change anything at all as I have it on good authority that he is not training the players or picking the team,,,,Brush is!!  Not sure how long this has been going on but, my guess is at least since the start of this season.

I have heard this on very good authority from more than one person.

It doesnt make sense at all to me, but that is what I have been told
Well then simple thing brush out!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper_sam @ Nov. 25 2006,21:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperian @ Nov. 25 2006,19:28)]I should also add that the guy who was nicked inside the ground chucked a lighter at a steward and hit him on the head....fantastic shot!!  Aiden Davidson was scared to stand on his line and the torrent of abuse given to Bennett was brilliant at the corner, but true to form he just laughed!  He has always been a cheating arrogant **** and you can see why so many top managers hate him.
I can inform you the guy who throw the lighter did not get nicked.
yep true

Back