• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue Needs Friends ...

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Gentlemen / Ladies

On Tuesday 2nd Feb there is to be a challenge darts match between 2 teams of 8 captained by yours truly and TrueBlue (venue tbc) this is as an aside to the singles tournament that stats is organising .. 8 singles matches and 4 doubles ... the darts won't be of a high standard but it will be a good social night

Team BB: BLUEBLOOD, SUFCEssex, Shrimptank, wardy all zoners + Wingers and Strutty who some of you lads will know, and Darren and Adam who you probably won't

Team TB: TrueBlue, Smiffish, The Girth .....

You see the problem here folks ??

Anyone out and about the Southend area 2 weeks tomorrow fancy a game ??

Gentlemen / Ladies

On Tuesday 2nd Feb there is to be a challenge darts match between 2 teams of 8 captained by yours truly and TrueBlue (venue tbc) this is as an aside to the singles tournament that stats is organising .. 8 singles matches and 4 doubles ... the darts won't be of a high standard but it will be a good social night

Team BB: BLUEBLOOD, SUFCEssex, Shrimptank, wardy all zoners + Wingers and Strutty who some of you lads will know, and Darren and Adam who you probably won't

Team TB: TrueBlue, Smiffish, The Girth .....

You see the problem here folks ??

Anyone out and about the Southend area 2 weeks tomorrow fancy a game ??

what's the admission fee or are you paying us?

Im not too bad at darts...I beat the captain of the Pendine Sands Pub Darts team at a one off game 4 years ago. He wanted me to join the team lol

Might pop down and watch though!

Wouldn't mind a bash at this so long as my shifts at work allow.My latest shift is 8pm so could get to Southend but 8:30 at worst. Don't have my own darts but am sure I can pick a set up cheap enough.

I used to play many moons ago and was not that bad however, the last match I played I ended up getting the ump and threw the darts so hard they bounced out of the board and straight into my husbands nose where we ended up in A&E for the night.

Back