• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trust's missing £60,000

ldnfatso

Red Rep King!
Are the Trust considering issueing a Winding up Order against the club for the return of the funds? It seems to me that is the only way of getting Ron to part with money!

Are the Trust considering issueing a Winding up Order against the club for the return of the funds? It seems to me that is the only way of getting Ron to part with money!

If Ron has a personal guarantee in place, as has been suggested, they could of course pursue him with a bankruptcy petition rather than puruse the club......

Would be a good move in my opinion.

He is taking the ****, as he knows they are the least likely creditor to take him to court.

The Trust on the other hand are probably concerned about how they would be seen by the supporters, if they did so.

It's a tough one, but it needs to be considered by the membership I feel...

Last edited:
know better next time or anyone to lend that leach any money what so ever in the future.

know better next time or anyone to lend that leach any money what so ever in the future.

and I guess fans will think twice before giving money to the Trust when they hadn't even said what they planned to do with it...

I think The Trust will be making a statement within the next couple of days.

Back