• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Pick of the day 08-May-2008

Aberdeen Shrimper

FIRST COICE

Midnight Man (ITV1, 9pm)

James Nesbitt has played some dark characters but he’s always likeable. His latest incarnation has something of the night about him – a journalist who is afraid of daylight.

And some earlier scandal in his career has reduced him to rifling through bins for dirt on the rich, famous and powerful.

But all that is about to change when a young Iranian boy is found beheaded.

Enjoyable, despite the cliches.

SECOND CHOICE

Heroes (BBC2, 9pm)

Claire is moaning about how sick she is of pretending to be ordinary when her new beau scoops her into in his arms and flies her off to a deserted beach. How romantic!

At least she knows she is not alone now.

Meanwhile Hiro decides to stay in ancient Japan a little longer – and Sylar is back.

Who are you? Richard Arnold?! Thomas' 16th today so doubt we'll be watching much tv this evening, probably people popping in during the evening.

Who are you? Richard Arnold?! Thomas' 16th today so doubt we'll be watching much tv this evening, probably people popping in during the evening.

Just thought i would have a scan of the evenings viewing and give a couple of good options.....

Will have to suggest Mr Crickson changes your "Walking Dictionary" to "TV Pundit"!

I am seriously considering becoming an actor if James Nesbitt can find work so easily.

The man makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like Laurence Olivier.

I have tried to get the gist of hereos but have to say I am struggling. Could anyone try to educate me on it?

I am a big Bones and cold case fan - never miss an episode

I have tried to get the gist of hereos but have to say I am struggling. Could anyone try to educate me on it?

I am a big Bones and cold case fan - never miss an episode

Ooh, it's too involved to type on here. Let's just say it's fantastic, and you'll want to join the Peter Petrelli Naked In My Bed With A Jar Of Peanut Butter Fan Club.

nup_107705_1564.jpg

Ooh, it's too involved to type on here. Let's just say it's fantastic, and you'll want to join the Peter Petrelli Naked In My Bed With A Jar Of Peanut Butter Fan Club.

nup_107705_1564.jpg

You a member then Paul??

;)

I am seriously considering becoming an actor if James Nesbitt can find work so easily.

The man makes Arnold Schwarzenegger look like Laurence Olivier.

I agree. He runs the whole gamut of acting expressions from A to B

Either nasty Irish, or funny Irish.

Back