• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tykes to take a tanking......

Steady on, I agree with you about the result. Home banker for your lot. Just had to laugh at the "tidy ball players" bit :hilarious: Pull the other one, you're just as ****-poor as us. Back to the alehouse league for both of us, I suspect.:(

You obviously didn't catch the highlights of our match at Preston - Oh and just how much luck did you have against Birmingham ?

Nor you ours at Plymouth. Birmingham game?? The stats show a fairly even contest - we shaded the first half. Only flattering to deceive, though - they'll roll over at your gaff tomorrow.

Nor you ours at Plymouth. Birmingham game?? The stats show a fairly even contest - we shaded the first half. Only flattering to deceive, though - they'll roll over at your gaff tomorrow.

I did see your goals at Plymouth and couldn't believe it was the same team I have watched 4 times in the last 12 months or so. Incredible strikes

But the Brum highlights showed them denied what looked like a clear pen and hitting the post twice

dont believe everything on the tele, it only showed their chances and none of the Barnsley chances. But thats what you get when you`re a smaller club, I bet it happens in reports of Southend matches.

dont believe everything on the tele, it only showed their chances and none of the Barnsley chances. But thats what you get when you`re a smaller club, I bet it happens in reports of Southend matches.

Very true,how's the injury list looking up there right now,heard you're in dire straights and down to your last 30 loanees.

Very true,how's the injury list looking up there right now,heard you're in dire straights and down to your last 30 loanees.

Surely not?!

What is it with northern clubs and obscene numbers of loan signings? Maybe it's just shocking for us because we only got Lloyd Sam this time around and look where he is now! :fart:

sent Eckerslike back to Manure, wish we would send Jones too, injuries are piling up, there is no way we can put out a decent side tomorrow. But whatever the side we put out I am sure it will be good enough to scrape a result (hopefully):p :p

So how many are you bringing down - more than Leeds ? They brought nearly 5000 , most of whom had a kick about in the car park :rolleyes:

Ferenczi aside I really don't see anything in that side that should worry us in the slightest.

Apart from each players set of extra legs i.e. their arms - just hope the ref is on the ball today for any cheating going on..

"3-0 and we didn't cheat"
"3-0 and we didn't cheat"
etc.....

Back