• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ukip

If Article 50 is extended, which is quite likely we would still be in the EU and should therefore have representation in the European Parliament. Maybe the "we are ruled by Brussels" brigade would come out and vote making a change from the usual low turnout out these elections.

Not neccesarily, since although the next Euro elections are in May ,MEP's don't take up their seats until July.

(Why on earth is this stufff on a UKIP thread)?

Not neccesarily, since although the next Euro elections are in May ,MEP's don't take up their seats until July.

(Why on earth is this stufff on a UKIP thread)?

Maybe because they won the last Euro election.Hopefully the last ever we need to be involved in.

Maybe because they won the last Euro election.Hopefully the last ever we need to be involved in.

UKIP would get slaughtered if there were to be another Euro election in the UK.I wouldn't bet against Nigel Farage's new (as yet un-named) party sweeping the board though,especially given the present circumstances.

That's why I don't think the EU will allow the UK to contest the May Euro elections if Article 50 is extended.

UKIP would get slaughtered if there were to be another Euro election in the UK.I wouldn't bet against Nigel Farage's new (as yet un-named) party sweeping the board though,especially given the present circumstances.

That's why I don't think the EU will allow the UK to contest the May Euro elections if Article 50 is extended.

Lets hope they don't. We wont have to pay our bill then.

Farage has lost a lot of support since resigning from the leadership of UKIP and even more when he left UKIP and verbally attacked Batten about his leadership of UKIP. This new party nonsense is to split the vote of the brexit voters. Reminds me of the time Farage started with UKIP and the then leader of the BMP Nick Griffin said he was only there to take support from the BMP as they were beginning to get representation in councils and even the EU.
I have wondered why he resigned after the referendum, especially when he had always said he didn't trust the establishment.

Farage has lost a lot of support since resigning from the leadership of UKIP and even more when he left UKIP and verbally attacked Batten about his leadership of UKIP. This new party nonsense is to split the vote of the brexit voters. Reminds me of the time Farage started with UKIP and the then leader of the BMP Nick Griffin said he was only there to take support from the BMP as they were beginning to get representation in councils and even the EU.
I have wondered why he resigned after the referendum, especially when he had always said he didn't trust the establishment.

Farage is an odious stain on UK democracy.

Batten tweeted an attack on Farage and the replies from the Kippers was very split as to if they would back UKIP or Farage given a choice.

Farage is the establishment and the elite he constantly bemoans. He can afford £25K on a private jet.

Farage is the establishment and the elite he constantly bemoans. He can afford £25K on a private jet.
The ultimate hypocrite. Ghastly individual who has debased the standards of public discourse. He is primarily responsible for giving a spurious legitimacy to the latent streak of racism and fascism lurking beneath the surface in British society. That poster 'the breaking point' during the referendum campaign, with its echoes of Nazi propaganda art, says it all about this disgusting person.

The ultimate hypocrite. Ghastly individual who has debased the standards of public discourse. He is primarily responsible for giving a spurious legitimacy to the latent streak of racism and fascism lurking beneath the surface in British society. That poster 'the breaking point' during the referendum campaign, with its echoes of Nazi propaganda art, says it all about this disgusting person.

The most important man in politics for 50 years.....Now looks like he has more work to do so you haven't heard the last of Farage.

When the EU collapses which has already started and you get bored in exile. I do hope when you return to the country that will emerge best from the disaster. You take time to thank our Nigel, or Sir Nigel as he will be by then.

The most important man in politics for 50 years.....Now looks like he has more work to do so you haven't heard the last of Farage.

When the EU collapses which has already started and you get bored in exile. I do hope when you return to the country that will emerge best from the disaster. You take time to thank our Nigel, or Sir Nigel as he will be by then.

Loved the comment attributed to an annonymous EU politician on Politic live.He didn't want the UK to have Euro elections in May "because that would lead to 77 Nigel Farages in Brussels."

Sorry, but wishing doesn't make it so. As for Farage, the vilest politician since Moseley. A reptilian hypocrite who poses as a man of the people, pint and fag in hand, while unashamedly milking the very institution he is doing his best to undermine. Even the benighted British electorate who fall for such nonsense have drawn the line at the idea of him being an MP. His contemporaries and staff at Dulwich College saw what he was, nothing but an ersatz fascist as a schoolboy and nothing has changed since then.

Sorry, but wishing doesn't make it so. As for Farage, the vilest politician since Moseley. A reptilian hypocrite who poses as a man of the people, pint and fag in hand, while unashamedly milking the very institution he is doing his best to undermine. Even the benighted British electorate who fall for such nonsense have drawn the line at the idea of him being an MP. His contemporaries and staff at Dulwich College saw what he was, nothing but an ersatz fascist as a schoolboy and nothing has changed since then.

You have certainly hit the nail on the head with regards to your own comments.

Back