• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ultimate turnoff in a partner.

DTS

The Business
Ladies and Gentleman,

Just listening to capital now and they have a sort of poll....Ultimate turnoff in a prespective partner.

For me its a bird with no charlies. I dont care how good looking she is a beast with two backs is not one I will look to be slaying.

Yours please.

DtS

Horrible Teeth or a Bucket Fanny:thump:

Oh and girls who dont respect MY Curtains!

Last edited:
For me, not a physical aspect but it's someone who constantly refers to their ex-bfs in first conversation.

Yes you was with him for a while and realise he belted you good and proper. Now it's going to be my turn so shut the f*ck up!

Last edited:
Her gob. I know a VERY fit 35ish woman that if you hadn't heard her talk you'd think to yourself 'my God, what I could do to that'

Unfortunately every other word she utters is preceded with the F or C word.

Really is quite off putting to say the least :(

Now, with half a yard of duct tape it could quite possibly be a whole different story ;)

Bad feet.

Went on a date once with an American girl who was great from the ankles up. Unfortunately she was wearing these heavy-set black sandals, revealing her gnarled dragon-feet to an unsuspecting world.

Blook.

Thats it,the ultimate ,without doubt! If ever there was something that gave mister wiggly the kiss of death it would be that!

My mate used to go mental for birds with hairy armpits!
In fact, this one girl he was with who was up for anything grew her armpit hair and he used to, lets just say, position himself at a certain angle and then let nature take it's course ...........

Just don't get it myself.
I remember pulling this hot little German girl when I was a teenager & all was going swimmingly until I saw her lift up her arms to take her top off.

On the subject of hairy arms, there's a girl who works with my Mrs and she has huge body hair issues. Her arm hairs are longer and thicker than mine, in fact she probably would beat Richard Keys in a "who's the hariest?" competition! :minger:

Back