• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member

Indeed Jim, good spot.

Well at least this now gives the Jason Williams fan club another reason why he didn't score 29 goals the other night.

His manager's heart wasn't in it.

I'm seriously surprised that an ex-Royal Marine is going to work in Sligo considering he did two tours in Northern Ireland.

I'm seriously surprised that an ex-Royal Marine is going to work in Sligo considering he did two tours in Northern Ireland.

Sligo was in the Republic last time I looked.

Anyway It's translation from the original Irish means "abounding with shells" . That should work for a military man!

After the under 21 debacle against Redbridge, it seems no great loss. Those players didn't seem to be playing for their manager. Time for Kevin Maher to get his chance.

Looks like Kevin Maher is now favourite for the job, good luck King Kev.

After the under 21 debacle against Redbridge, it seems no great loss. Those players didn't seem to be playing for their manager. Time for Kevin Maher to get his chance.

Looks like Kevin Maher is now favourite for the job, good luck King Kev.
Indeed, always thought Robertson was an odd choice for the job, and perfect time to remind everyone that Kevin is actually our Guest of the Night at the Trust AGM on 30th November. :winking:

Absolutely, was well documented that the players at Peterborough didn't like him although there were also reports to the contrary, i'm in the no smoke without fire camp, good riddance, time for King Kev to step up.

Give it to King Kev...bloody him with the youths so he can take over from PB when he walks/is fired.

Robertson leaves Blues to become Sligo's new manager

DAVE Robertson has left his role as under 21 manager of Southend United to take control of Irish Premier League side Sligo Rovers.

More...

Indeed - because everyone in the Irish Republic is stoutly catholic, entirely republican and still living in the 19th century

FFS?

Indeed - because everyone in the Irish Republic is stoutly catholic, entirely republican and still living in the 19th century

FFS?

I think the original poster may have been referring to the fact that ex-military who served there are still seen by some dinosaurs in Northern Ireland as legitimate targets.

With the departure of Robertson and the reported disgraceful performance on Tuesday, the U21 has had more coverage this week than at any time so far this season :smile:

Back