• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unknown Spurs fan

Cricko

Can anybody help in putting a name to this Spurs fan?

unknownSpursfan.jpg

just out of shot are 5,000 people at the other end of the boat keeping it upright

I think he's more of a Holsten fan. I hope I'm right on this.

I must say I have a soft spot for Spurs today - any team that beats the Wet Sham scum at their own cess pit gets my vote. I'd cheer for Osama Bin Laden's Islamist All-Stars against that shower of ****.

I also put a cheeky tenner on Spurs to win the league. I'm sure most will still call me insane, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Shalom.

**** off Cricko you **** stirrer! I'm not ashamed to own a couple of Spurs Shirts. For the record, i have even been known to go to watch Spurs play. My dad is a Spurs supporter so it is only natural that i should follow them too!

**** off Cricko you **** stirrer! I'm not ashamed to own a couple of Spurs Shirts. For the record, i have even been known to go to watch Spurs play. My dad is a Spurs supporter so it is only natural that i should follow them too!

And to think you've only just made your little rep square turn green...

Fasto -

Was you reason for hating Gower so much and hounding him out the club Spurs related too?

That makes a lot of sense now you mention it DTS..I have heard the main reason Gower felt he had to move was because of the abuse he got from a certain seat/seats in the South Upper.

That makes a lot of sense now you mention it DTS..I have heard the main reason Gower felt he had to move was because of the abuse he got from a certain seat/seats in the South Upper.

He is trying to force Sankofa out the club too now but I wont let it happen mate. Over my dead body.

Back