• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unofficial Update...

EastStandBlue

Life President
A friend of mines wife works at a certain Property Development/Planning agency, and says Ron Martin was in last week tying up a deal to buy the firm...

You heard it here first
wink.gif

I can corroborate this story. My mate of a mate's mate knows Ron Martin and he apparently said "it's sorted Don" when he asked what was going on with Fossetts Farm. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it sweetheart" he said to my mate of a mate's mum in the same little chat held in a motorway service station off the A1 in Darlington.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smudger @ Nov. 28 2005,21:38)]I can corroborate this story. My mate of a mate's mate knows Ron Martin and he apparently said "it's sorted Don" when he asked what was going on with Fossetts Farm. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it sweetheart" he said to my mate of a mate's mum in the same little chat held in a motorway service station off the A1 in Darlington.
That is a ridiculous post. I mean, the A1 doesnt go to Darlington
blues.gif

A mate of mine saw another mate of mine who claimed that a mate (not a mate of mine) had spoken to a mate of his and he had heard from a mate of a mate's wife that his mate had heard from a mate that his mate was indulging with that mate's wife in a spot of matey-matey. Fossett's Farm wasn't mentioned though ...

WS

Yeah, but I got it second hand from my cat. Apparently he's very friendly with RM's cat.

I wonder if the bloke in the pram shop's cat has any inside info on this?....

rock.gif
laugh.gif

just heard from second cousin twice removed 3 times reinsted mates mate, that his mates hamster was at a vets where he over heard ron martin with his pet cat say to the vet, Fossetts Farm is done and is ready to go
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Nov. 29 2005,17:56)]I wonder if the bloke in the pram shop's cat has any inside info on this?....

rock.gif
laugh.gif
Yes, indeed he has. I've spoken to him about it recently and he told me that a mate of his mate's owner heard from the blokes in the cane furniture shop (w%&kers the lot of 'em
mad.gif
) that we should be safely in a new ground this side of 3100.

Great news!!
smile.gif

I heard from my cousin, Bobby Zamora, that he spoke to Alan Pardew who is on great terms with Jose Mourinho. He mentioned that Roman mentioned that he's mate Vladimir Zjaic connected Gordon Brown who in turn sent a telegram to Tony Blair who then spoke to Jamie Oliver who lives a little away from Lee Evans. He was on the phone to his doctor when he's milkman heard what was going on - he then told the postman who told Jessie Wallace who he also delivers to. She phoned up Shane Ritchie who drive in his car to his mate Chris Evans who was on set on ITV. Trevor McDonald overheard this and promptly told the whole cast of The Bill. It was beamed across the radio waves on their walkie talkies which was accidentally picked up by Chris Moyles at Radio 1 who then told Phillip Scofield who passed the message on to Gordon the Gofer who told Roland Rat who then drove his pink car round to Lady Penelope's place. She then radioed Scott Tracey in Thunderbird One who then dropped into Roots Hall to talk to Ron who said that Fossets Farm is almost done.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Dec. 06 2005,14:18)]I heard from my cousin, Bobby Zamora, that he spoke to Alan Pardew who is on great terms with Jose Mourinho. He mentioned that Roman mentioned that he's mate Vladimir Zjaic connected Gordon Brown who in turn sent a telegram to Tony Blair who then spoke to Jamie Oliver who lives a little away from Lee Evans. He was on the phone to his doctor when he's milkman heard what was going on - he then told the postman who told Jessie Wallace who he also delivers to. She phoned up Shane Ritchie who drive in his car to his mate Chris Evans who was on set on ITV. Trevor McDonald overheard this and promptly told the whole cast of The Bill. It was beamed across the radio waves on their walkie talkies which was accidentally picked up by Chris Moyles at Radio 1 who then told Phillip Scofield who passed the message on to Gordon the Gofer who told Roland Rat who then drove his pink car round to Lady Penelope's place. She then radioed Scott Tracey in Thunderbird One who then dropped into Roots Hall to talk to Ron who said that Fossets Farm is almost done.
laugh.gif

I expect us to move in soon then...

Back