• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CUFCUncursed

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We all said how well they had played and that they had deserved it, thats what I like about being a Col******r Fan, the love and passion that we share around, I agree we loose it with each other on here I am one of the worst offenders. However when it comes down to it what a great set of fans we have.

I was really hurt last year when we capitulated early on in the first half at Layer Road and it hurt it hurt real bad, and after slating the players and Parky I could see that we had been beaten by the better side and we all agreed.

I am disgusted with the attitude of a small minority of fans (if there were ours) on BBC Essex, I cannot understand any Col U fan slating their club Captain so badly, although some just do it because that is all that is important in their small lives.

However I cannot believe the SOUR GRAPES that the Majority of the Southend fans have come out with, we have all seen it, no "well dones " (APART FROM ROW (KEV)) even their Skipper who I rated, has blatantley LIED on BBC Essex, this is the mentality of this club the gamesmanship in the past has been tooo obvious, first forgetting their kit and making us change at home, and the other games that they have played, like Broughton scoring when Kem was still down.

Just because they have cheated in the past and have won games through it they have tried to tar us with their well used brush. Duguid did make the most of it, however Maher DID attack him I was watching the incident, and the look in Mahers eyes and his persona showed complete intent to attack Duguid which he was duly punished for.

Can they be Gracious though? No they can not another "Massive Club" to come to Layer Road and be beaten again, and if any club needs to look at their Skipper and his actions it is SOUTHEND!

I'm inclined to agree, responding to some Southend fans comments, shame n' all because some of you are quite reasonable!

one loss and they go ott. dld not see us complaning last year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:36)]one loss and they go ott. dld not see us complaning last year.
Did you get 2 men sent off last year?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:36)]one loss and they go ott. dld not see us complaning last year.
We didn't cheat to win!

Maher didn't Lie - FFS even your own players Say that your player cheated. Even your own fans. Listen i wish Col******r all the best for the season. I love Essex and all that, but today your players should no respect for the game, No respect for either sets of fans - if it was my team - i would be ashamed!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Nov. 25 2006,22:40)]
[b said:
We didn't cheat to win!
you did in the ldv and i believe we did not today-guess we should all wait for the footage though-or do you need a scapegoat or 2?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:53)]
[b said:
[b said:
We didn't cheat to win!
you did in the ldv and i believe we did not today-guess we should all wait for the footage though-or do you need a scapegoat or 2?
How do hell did we cheat in the LDV!??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:53)]
[b said:
[b said:
We didn't cheat to win!
Whoopie doo a mickey mouse cup! We are talking about the league here! Who actually cares about the LDV Vans Trophy or whatever its called now!

well you're gloating fans did then.

mr broughton's goal and lac of away colour at layer road.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:57)]well you're gloating fans did then.

May i ask - Do you think you cheated today?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CUFCUncursed @ Nov. 25 2006,22:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]We all said how well they had played and that they had deserved it, thats what I like about being a Col******r Fan, the love and passion that we share around, I agree we loose it with each other on here I am one of the worst offenders. However when it comes down to it what a great set of fans we have.

I was really hurt last year when we capitulated early on in the first half at Layer Road and it hurt it hurt real bad, and after slating the players and Parky I could see that we had been beaten by the better side and we all agreed.

I am disgusted with the attitude of a small minority of fans (if there were ours) on BBC Essex, I cannot understand any Col U fan slating their club Captain so badly, although some just do it because that is all that is important in their small lives.

However I cannot believe the SOUR GRAPES that the Majority of the Southend fans have come out with, we have all seen it, no "well dones " (APART FROM ROW (KEV)) even their Skipper who I rated, has blatantley LIED on BBC Essex, this is the mentality of this club the gamesmanship in the past has been tooo obvious, first forgetting their kit and making us change at home, and the other games that they have played, like Broughton scoring when Kem was still down.

Just because they have cheated in the past and have won games through it they have tried to tar us with their well used brush. Duguid did make the most of it, however Maher DID attack him I was watching the incident, and the look in Mahers eyes and his persona showed complete intent to attack Duguid which he was duly punished for.

Can they be Gracious though? No they can not another "Massive Club" to come to Layer Road and be beaten again, and if any club needs to look at their Skipper and his actions it is SOUTHEND!

I'm inclined to agree, responding to some Southend fans comments, shame n' all because some of you are quite reasonable!
go f off to your own message bored

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper_sam @ Nov. 25 2006,22:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,22:57)]well you're gloating fans did then.

The Ewes didn't cheat today. It was Duguid
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Nov. 25 2006,23:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CUFCUncursed @ Nov. 25 2006,22:33)]
[b said:

go f off to your own message bored
May you advise the Club shop to make some Duguid Dart Boards - i Would buy one or two!!

[b said:
[b said:

considering my view from terrace 3-terrace immediate to your left was about as bad as yours i am honestly not sure.

i am inclined to beleave doogie was pushed but made a meal of it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,23:06)]
[b said:
[b said:

considering my view  from terrace 3-terrace immediate to your left was about as bad as yours i am honestly not sure.

I suppose we shall wait until the Championship tomorrow where i think the proof will show through that king Kev didn't diserve a red.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (u's ultra 1 @ Nov. 25 2006,23:06)]
[b said:
[b said:

considering my view  from terrace 3-terrace immediate to your left was about as bad as yours i am honestly not sure.

Check out this thread:

Seen the video...

McScriven helped to found this board, but now deals with media stuff for SUFC. He says he has seen with his own eyes that Maher didn't touch or even attempt to touch Duguid. I just don't think that McScriven would lie about it, or about some of your players basically apologising for what Duguid did. That is cheating of the highest order, and I am sorry that you feel hard done by over the LDV, but playing on (which BTW is now the official order) when a player is down isn't in the same category, though I do understand your feelings about it.

The post you quote from your message boards is so wide of the mark that it is amost laughable.

i doubt it will get shown on the championship as the action was following JCR so probably would have missed it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Nov. 25 2006,23:35)]i doubt it will get shown on the championship as the action was following JCR so probably would have missed it
There was more then 1 camara there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Nov. 25 2006,23:35)]i doubt it will get shown on the championship as the action was following JCR so probably would have missed it
We have to trust McSriven who has already seen footage of the incident and confirms Maher didn't do anything.

Back