• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Update Please...

EastStandBlue

Life President
Due to BT causing me no end of problems to do what should be a simple task, i've been with basic communications for the last 4 weeks...

All i know is that A) we've been performing Ok bar 1 performance, aftermath of which Maher was dropped and B) Ron Martin isn't as squeaky clean as first appears.

Anybody care to give me a more detailed update of the happenings of the last 4 weeks? :thump:

a) We were very poor against Tranmere so Tilly decided to ditch the idea of having three central midfielders and that was the writing on the wall for Kev due to the form that McCormack & Bailey have been in. Two wins with the new style team would suggest that it was the right call, if a big one, although saturday will be a good test against a talented Carlisle side.

b) We'll see. Ron has built up enough goodwill over the years in my eyes so I'm not jumping to any sort of conclusions yet.

Not much new really. Hooper and Leon are showing signs of being a good partnership. Barrett & Clarke are showing signs of being a better partnership when they have a big goalkeeper behind them than when they have a short one. Hunt is playing well so Francis's future looks bleak.

I truly believe Ron is innocent, from what I can gather he has done buisiness with a dodgy character without actually being dodgy himself, he has stated that he will co-operate with the police investigations fully, this in my eyes is him saying 'I squeaky clean mate ave a look'

Cheers, I only recieved a text from a mate back home telling me Ron had been arrested for money laundering, but looking it up today It seems it's the gloucester case lurking it's ugly head again...

Back