• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Just been speaking to Jobbo with one of our weekly chats (all done for the benefit of giving us fans what we want)

I can confirm so far around 3k Southend tickets have been sold with around 2k West Ham - going on that Jobbo expects between 6 - 7k at the game, quite decent turn out IMO

We wont have the North Bank :'( - Understandable though as West Ham will fill it so this is a shout out to ALL North Bank regulars and TBV Supporters in general, WE ARE BACK IN 'W Block' In the West Stand for the 4 friendly games!

HOWEVER - should Tottenham not bring many we could have half of the North for that game, I am still in talks with Dave (Jobbo) Jobson on that front as it will only be a Tottenham XI coming down so I will know closer to the time.

Millwall game they will have the whole North - after there antics last time they were down the club don't want it kicking off with us in the North too - and to be fair for a change I agree we dont want the north taken away from us for the season due to a silly pre season game with Millwall.

Ipswich will be just North for away and East Stand for home - club are not expecting a good crowd for this - I did push for the half of the north though however that would mean opening the west and having to steward that stand too, that's not cost effective to the club.

Other Business:

Speaker hanging down from the North Stand roof is going to be moved soon so it will not be blocking any views.

Told again by the club that whoever we play in the LEAGUE we will have AT LEAST Block A and B in the north with most games being more (Cup games could be different due to allocation regulations but will be looked at on a game by game basis)

Thats all - any more news when I have some

Back