• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Updates from the OS...

Or alternatively:

ST/RM - Lee, Saints and Leeds have come in for you, we've said no to both
LB - Fine, stick me in the reserves till my contract runs out then I'm gonna throw my toys out the pram and not play.

Personally, I think Lee has been a great servant to the club, played with a passion and was rewarded with the move, what's the point in making him stay being injury prone and looking for a contract come the summer having gotten ****ed off with the management would not be going in for the 50-50's etc to protect himself as the chances after ****ing RM off would've dwindled.

We've done alright, life moves on, we've now got two hungry strikers vying for a place up front.

Chin up boys.

Cor, all good news, sad to see barnard go and i will definetly clap him the next time i see him. £200,000 for him which is decent, could of been a bit more to be honest but then again could of been less. Spencer coming in a scoring on his debut against huddersfield, one of the favourites to go up this season. Matt Patterson, having made appearances for Scotland under 19's, young tall striker, EXCATLY what we need. and he wants to do well so im looking forward to it all. I'll be at the game tomorrow vs wycombe, COMON BOYS. Also looking forward to M'voto coming back :) and Malone signing till end of season is perfect, no more search for left backs for a while anyway lol.

Back