• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

V Festival 2006

<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>Never liked the V festivals, for the beer tokens as much as anything else&#33; Will be going to Reading this year though, been to 7 others and haven&#39;t been for the last 6&#33; Don&#39;t just think it&#39;s &#39;the experience&#39;, I really enjoy discovering some of the smaller bands, and so would possibly go regardless. Can&#39;t do that with &#39;V&#39; though, cos it&#39;s pi&#036;&#036; poor set-up. Would think about trying the Leeds one though....</span>

alot of people seem to be of the opinion that the line-up is rubbish this year. i personally believe it to be a half decent line-up - editors, bloc party, hard-fi, the GO team et al. So my question is, what would be your current ideal line-up, being realistic?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Mar. 02 2006,12:10)]alot of people seem to be of the opinion that the line-up is rubbish this year. i personally believe it to be a half decent line-up - editors, bloc party, hard-fi, the GO team et al. So my question is, what would be your current ideal line-up, being realistic?
rock.gif
My dream line-up for V 2006 would include...

Radiohead
Primal Scream
Belle &amp; Sebastian (performing &quot;If You&#39;re Feeling Sinster&quot; in it&#39;s entirity to celebrate the 10th anniversary)
Mogwai
Grandaddy (farewell performance)
Euros Childs
Islands
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
My Latest Novel
Flaming Lips
Eagles of Death Metal
TV on the Radio
The Fiery Furnaces

All of whom have new albums this year so it is realistic if a little fanciful.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ Mar. 02 2006,12:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Mar. 02 2006,12:10)]alot of people seem to be of the opinion that the line-up is rubbish this year. i personally believe it to be a half decent line-up - editors, bloc party, hard-fi, the GO team et al. So my question is, what would be your current ideal line-up, being realistic?
rock.gif
My dream line-up for V 2006 would include...

Radiohead
Primal Scream
Belle & Sebastian (performing "If You're Feeling Sinster" in it's                    entirity to celebrate the 10th anniversary)
Mogwai
Grandaddy (farewell performance)
Euros Childs
Islands
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
My Latest Novel
Flaming Lips
Eagles of Death Metal
TV on the Radio
The Fiery Furnaces

All of whom have new albums this year so it is realistic if a little fanciful.
well at least they got right!
smile.gif

Back